Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Screw Vs. Alive

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by screw_loose, Dec 8, 2005.

Share This Page

?

who wins?

1. screw_loose

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. alive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

This thing looks like someone with epilepsy tried drawing. And I thought this was a recent battle ? why the hell is it dated september ??..... And if you want help, Stop writing. OR Go back to basics.... work on your handstyles too. Watch movies, look at pictures. And for the love of god.... dont do that again.

2. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

they both suck so bad it not funny...
    just remember start simple like throw-up's an stuff like that...
    and yeh that CEO handstyle is so shit id toy it over and over again... :D
    screw loose what is that weird ass scribble on the top of ya page?? does it say something besides toy??? :lol: :D :p

keep try bro's

3. MESER_Z

MESER_Z Senior Member

:( both of those are nasty.......they need to battle their own lack of skill before takin that shit public.....seriously

4. alive

alive Banned

hehe

i just thought id try something different
    and he didnt post up the battle rules :-/ but they were only a basic outline no fill no shadow no 3d no color no nothing and the first person to enter got in so i threw that up and there it is

but perhaps i should stay with what i had and continue playing with it :lol:

anyway,
    thanks,

ALIVE

5. Mse

Mse Elite Member

alives was a decent throwie keep practiscing
    screw_loose work on your handstyle go to the toy forums and post it there and kay will help you :) otherwise just what ^^ said

6. bomberman

bomberman Senior Member

lol no offense but damn u both suck =/, screw try makin ur letters 3d

7. shak

shak Member

lol nice replys and dude with this battle we have the proof that post count doesn't count on if ur good or not so fuck psot whoring

8. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

This thing looks like someone with epilepsy tried drawing. And I thought this was a recent battle ? why the hell is it dated september ??..... And if you want help, Stop writing. OR Go back to basics.... work on your handstyles too. Watch movies, look at pictures. And for the love of god.... dont do that again. [/b][/quote]
    maybe if you read my fucking post, you could have helped me, but you decided to be incessently sarcastic. fuck you, lets see some of your shit if you're so good. faggot.

9. UKCsire

UKCsire Senior Member

hey screw...I'm not at home to upload anything but when I get home I'll upload some things for you for some pointers...just keep practicin' too...

10. alive

alive Banned

id like some pointers too!
    would you mind if i posted up some of my better work and asked you for some help on it?

11. alive

alive Banned

id like some pointers too!
    would you mind if i posted up some of my better work and asked you for some help on it?

12. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

you're savage, come through with the pm and tell me some pointers.

13. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

the first 10 posts weren't giving them any constructive help, and that no good, why don't you guys actually say something that will help them so they don't post up garbage like they have done.

14. __:Amok:_

__:Amok:_ Senior Member

look... just because u sketched somthing doesnt mean u need to make a poll and battle someone... and ur asking for suggestions on how to make it better?? how bout make a poll when it IS better not jus ur lame whack drawings... http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...php?showforum=8 :blink:

15. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

Can anyone on here be nice about anything? I seriously don't think so.

16. pesci

pesci Senior Member

LMAO! :lol:

17. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

lose the arrows

18. RANDOM_1

RANDOM_1 Senior Member

i've never voted null before, i was actually against it but damn, i just cant vote for this, u guys really need 2 practice a bit before battling.
    dont battle just for help, try getting help first, then after u have some sort of stability try battling to help up urself.
    battling tests ur skills so there isnt much point in battling when u dont really have any.

19. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

word.

20. ballpoint pen chemistry

ballpoint pen chemistry Senior Member

null..
    I dont know how screw loose got 12-13 votes with that "thing" he calls a sketch.