Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Seeking Mentor in Iowa...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the"HEAVY!"one, Jul 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. the"HEAVY!"one

the"HEAVY!"one New Member

I'm new to graffiti, live in Iowa near Des Moines and am up there daily. I've only been writing for 2 months but have put in a lot of work learning the game. I'm the only graffiti "artist" in my town and have no one to even talk shop with. I know this is a stretch but I'm looking for someone with experience who takes graffiti seriously to write with and possibly show me spots, give me advice, or simply just talk about art. The fact I could do it alone is one of the things that drew me to graffiti but it would be nice to have someone who can give me some feed back. Anything would be appreciated and I thank anyone who takes the time to read this.
    -Heavy

2. Toy named Chooch

Toy named Chooch New Member

What's up man I just saw your post. I'm from cedar rapids ia. I am up all over cr, but not des Moines. Ig. Toy_named_chooch. Hit me up I dont have anyone in iowa either.

3. toadstoolgoldsoul

toadstoolgoldsoul Member

go out there knock it out come back lay low (even in h30)

4. Doboy

Doboy New Member

There are a lot of people in Des Moines, check out viral visionz. He might be able to help you.