Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. ares*

ares* Member

haha real talk

2. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

On a random note. DeeSquared, did you know that your username is pretty much copped from the Dsquared brothers who are fashion designers? Fagget.
    I like D2, though.
    Someone said something about a rimjob. I can't really see that as an amazing feeling. When my man teases me with his finger I enjoy it because I know what's coming, not that it really feels extra super special in any way.

3. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Would you give a rimjob, Jane? :)

4. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

Would you give a rimjob, Enrigay? :)

5. MR.NOE1

MR.NOE1 Member

wtf i aint given a rimjob n im not gettin 1...my ***** told me 1 day his gurl did dat shit n he was shiverin cuz it felt good dass fuqin nasty im down wit eaten a chick out i love wen they bite n scratch but dass 1 thin i wont do

6. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

2 guys i used to work with in their mid 30's always gave me shit about how i was grossed out about eating ass. i was like yooo chinese food comes out that way

tho eventually i'm gonan meet a chick who wants their ass eaten , than i'll go down but yoo only after a shower or in the shower i'll rim it

7. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

ass to mouth?? what are your thoughts.

8. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

ok, so i met up with this woman last night at a park and we startwed talking about how her man was an asshole, and when the skatepark closed we stayed and talked a little while more, i went to give her a hug goodbye since ive only known her for a little over 2 hours, but when i started to pull back, she kissed me and grabbed my ass, so of course i did the same..... we ended up fucking on the mini ramp and she told me she wants to do this atleast 2 times a week since her man cant please her... hahah i love being me sometimes...

9. MF King Royal

MF King Royal Member

Yo Deco One, That Shit Is Where It's At. Do That Everyday Haha. I Guess I'm Weird Cause When I Fuck, I Don't Really Do Any Crazy Shit Lol. I've Had Two Three Way's With Another Dude And A Girl Though. But I Didn't See His Dick Or Nothin'. I Aint Gay! Ha.

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

to everybody. if youve found a girl to fuck anytime without commitment hop on the opportunity asap and as much as possible. ive had about 4 girls like that and i slacked and now there either not down or have a bf or talkin to someone. learn from me and dont slack fellas

11. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Pictures or it didn't happen, Deco.
    And King Royal, It's Really Annoying When You Capitalize Every Single Word... And you're a faggot, your exposed dick was in the presence of another man and his exposed meat missle.

12. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

gotta do some

ai698.photobucket.com_albums_vv348_DJHustlin_Decorated_20images_hustle.png

13. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

it's awesome

14. MF King Royal

MF King Royal Member

What Are You, A Tool? I Write In Big Letter's And It Annoy's You? Do You Have A Screw Loose In Your Dome? If It Annoys You That Bad That I Write Like That, I Can Tell It To You Like This..go fuck yourself. And By The Way, I Lied About The Three-Way. It Was Actually A 40 Person Fuck Fest On Your Girl..

15. Church

Church Senior Member

Lol IlikePie will end you. I wanna see this fight.

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

lawls

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

here we go again lol. Kids just beg to get owned on here.

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Ohhhh laaawwwdddyyyy! N*gga, get off your computer and get some wimmins, please. Hahaha, like for real? How old are you kid? Momma jokes? Blahdy blahdy blahdy blahhhhhhh. Step up your game before you come at me with that shit. Last night alone, I got this bitch to cheat on her boyfriend with me. Shit was baller as fuuuuuuccckkkk. She was like, "Aye papi!" <3 Meskin wimmins.
    ac1.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_74_l_48112412c55748fd8b40f976deda1428.png

Mister KING ROYAL, just stop while your only way behind.

*Edit*
    I'm a lil too hung over to come up with anything good, and I don't even really care.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  19. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

thats just cause you got a small dick. all my fuck buddies keep coming back even when they are talking to other people or I havent hit it for a long time...especially when I havent hit it for a long time.

20. karolin768

karolin768 Banned