Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

dont get me wrong, i dont pick chicks up an mash em. ive known em for months before, some even years. but i have a tendancy to mash em then foolishly say "oh, well, lets go out!" not even thinking with either of my heads

i can honestly say ive learned from that, my last girlfriend made me take a step back and rethink my current stance on girls an what i really want with relationships

word, ive dated a lot of dillhos pretty much just to keep em on lock. now i really need that emotional connection, i wanna kick back with a girl an cuddle her. or fallin asleep cuddlin a girl, that shit was bomb. but i never did it enough. i always put my homies in front of my girls. but i always get fucked over no matter who i put first. now my homies are fuckin me over. so i wanna get an ill chick an put her first, see how that works out.

2. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

im bumpin this since its exactly how i feel. unless she can run faster than me an knows wassup when the 5-0 comes then i wouldnt bring a girl with me. i dont even like bombing with people. im more of a lone wolf kinna guy

but its not like i have friends to go bombing with hahaha

3. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

I'll be your friend.

But as for putting people first. Don't, keep them equal. Don't blind yourself by saying bros before hoes because sometimes your bros really aren't gonna be there for you. But don't put your woman as first priority either because then you'll spend a lot of time with her and neglect your friends. Try and keep it equal...But don't get back at your friends by putting her in the number one spot. In the end you're the one living with that decision.

4. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

if you get to know me, then you may know why i put people first. i always put my homies first cuz i could trust them over girls. now i cant trust my homies cuz their ALL slippin with the nosy candy. i dont fuck with that shit, an i know shits gonna be on the rocks soon. i havent kicked it with my boy in like two weeks cuz he's mad buggin out actin like im a fool.
    its not so much that i put them first, its that i put them ahead of others. i dont need many people in my life, i thought that i could go without a girl cuz they drive me insane. but my homies drive me more insane. i cant find many cats that i can relate to, so i gotta kick it with the closet i can find. an that shit works great for a year maybe. then you start to find out all the shit you would really not want to know about people.

an cool, you can be my friend, i need new ones anyways.

5. Auspicious

Auspicious Senior Member

Exactly man. I'm sick of partying just to find me a slut. I need a girl by my side who'll take care of me as much as I take care of her.

6. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i know what you mean but i know i have bros who will be there and have been there for me when a hoe wont even think about it. I dont know bout you cats but when shit goes down, are you callin your hoes? My bros will be there for me and they know i would be there for them even if it means getting fucked up. i have never put a bitch infront of my friends for a reason and its because your bros will be around years later and i gurantee the tits wont.
    when your buddies jump into a river with a strong current to save you stupid ass tell the girls that ran away to save you next time im sure they will jump in right behind the guys.

and when you buddie gets stabbed up, dont rely on hoes to be there next to him
    in the hospital bed when hes waiting on surgery to repair slashed internal organs.

im not trying to be sexist but my guy friends have been standin for me since i can rememeber but i cant say the same for any girls i have ever met/dated/been with

when i was younger i treated alot of girls i dated like fucking trash and it took me years to realize it was wrong but we all know no matter how good you treat a girl she is going to peace sooner or later because they all think theres something better out there. I have trusted girls in the past and never will in the future.

next time the fuzz roll to you buddies place for questioning then to some little skanks
    who you think is going to break first?

it will always be bros before hoes and thats for a good reason

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  7. oblong

oblong Elite Member

bump bump bump
    im waiting for thoughts on this^

8. Mr.Treez

Mr.Treez Member

im gonna go with the sex bloopers haha. it was the first time, i was 14. was with my girlfriend and were making out on her bed and she asks 'do you have condoms' i answered 'no, why?' i obviously knew why but i wasnt just gonna say no and just kepp making out just to get head again you know. anyways, she says 'no no nevermind' im like nahh jess, seriously? she says 'well if you had any id try unless it hurts to much, then wed stop'. im like FUCKKKKKKKKK, then im like shit shit shit, do you parents have any? shes like no i doubt it but im not using any of theirs cause ill be in shit if they find and. know what i mean, we were fucking 14 ya know how it is. So shes like nah its ok nevermind, another day. and when your a virgin and have been wanting too for as long as you know what sex is and you want to live it and tell alllll your friends you cant just let that slip up. well thats how i was. so this is what i did. i got up put my shirt back on, buckled my pants, put my belt on, took a 50$ off my girlfriends desk in her room and jetted, off to a dep. i get to the dep(corner store for you ppl who dunno what a dep is, anyway) and they dont have nay?! im telling myself wtfff i see condoms everywhere, the one time i need some i cant find, so i went to a drug store. they had some there but wouldent let me pay with a 50$ cause sometimes they dont accept it and all, whatever i got the guy to accept and i was set.

i ran back to my girlfriends house and then she wasnt answering the door and i didnt have the keys, im like fuckkk shes mad. then she finally opens the door. now all the times ive been outside was about 10minutes including going to the dep n drug store. so it wasnt that long.

here comes the blooper.. lol.

ok so you know we get it started and im loving it man, im just really fucking into it, in my head im like FUCKK YEAHHH IM FUCKKINGG WOOHOOO!! :D::D:D. lol. i was tripping man, i felt like the king of the world, damn i was such a kid, anyways lol. so as im thinking im the best ever, full of thoughts are going through my mind so im not reeally payiing m,uch attention to my gf, just fucking her, and then i look down and shes look at me and thats when i realize i had been doing like fucked up faces for like 10 minutes. i was doing like all these faces of concentration n all. ah man i felt like a fucking idiot.

anyways thats my blooper. ive got some more but realize that this post is already long enough.

Enjoy:)

9. oblong

oblong Elite Member

^ thats not too bad at all atleast you didnt bust nut on her face when her parents walked in or something

10. Mr.Treez

Mr.Treez Member

bros before hoes, big up to that. no girls have ever been there for me in a tough situation. i know that id be the first one running to go help my friend out even if gettinng shot, stabbed, beat up, hurt, sued, died, or anything wwas a possible outcome. and when you think girls are there for you when you look like your down, thats ONLY ONLY ONLY because theyre curious about it and wanna gossip, or just nosy. theres no way in hell shes thinking bout you.

Im not saying, dont trust girls or treat them like shit or anything but your friends have to be in first priority. if your girls complains that you always put your friends before her you dont have to defend yourself. its true.. you do.. so what?

brAUSE before hAUSE!

11. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

its all on the people you know. i know many chicks who have treated me better than a lot of my homies, and i know a lot of chicks who would jump right in that river an if they cant save you, drown with you.

ive said it before and ill say it again, my homies are assholes. yes theyve helped through a lot of shit, but they cause me just as much shit, my homies buggin out an hasnt talked to me in 2 weeks cuz i didnt tip a waitress at his work. like thats a trademark bitch move, but my homies doin it rather than a chick.

yes ive always put my bros before my hoes. but where are my bros now? not by my side, he's been gettin together, playin poker an havin a blast while im sittin here buggin out on bombing science talkin about my bros before any hoe.

bros before hoes is only good if your bro puts you in front of a hoe as well. and i know none of my homies will, ive been put aside for a chick by every one of my homies. last time he had a girl, i wasnt even second. to him it was
    her
    her ass
    her tits
    her puss
    then me

we'd be rollin aroun listenin to some ill jams bunnin a B with a full tank of gas, an in 45 minutes he'd be like "yo take me home, my girls gonna crab at me if im not there soon"

but when i had a girl, i told her straight up before we went out "broes before hoes" she knew what was up, but when i spent sunday with her (which was her day) he'd be like "yo all you do is kick it with your girl, youve become a bitch" like what the fuck, he crabs on me for spendin a day with her, but when he was gettin puss id see him on sundays

it was like i was the bitch or some shit

maybe if your homies are ill, then yeah id stick with that. but for me, its time for a change. unless i get some ill homies then im prolly gonna put that ill girl im with number 1

word is bond

12. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

this thread is slowly regaining its status as a "good" thread.

13. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

only cuz im in a serious e-mood for a change. otherwise id be posting fail pictures like usual

14. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

I <3 you, Jetpack. You and your disturbingly-big stash of Fail Pics.

15. Slushi

Slushi Banned

^^"Please put me in your sig, jetpack"

16. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

youll get your fame just dont steal my idea

17. oblong

oblong Elite Member

this is true especially if you friends have been flakin off but i know i still have 4-5 who would be in that river after me. Mabye i just havent met any chicks i can trust, hell mabye i have been meeting some trust worthy girls but from my past i just dont give out the trust card very easily. i have friends that are exactly like that as well , they bug all night cuz they dont want their girl bitchin but when you decide to spend one night with your girl they flip lids.

I have to many friends who live their lives under the control of there girlfriends wich is lame as fuck, honestly i have only found a few girls i would even spend 1-3 nights max with a week and they still blew it.

Trust is one thing i dont give away to ever cat i meet and if im going to the guy
    is going to deserve it for a good reason.

Honestly at this point i would love to put a girl on that number one but until
    i find her or she shows up she not getting there and im not going to be working for that either.

fuck this makes me think about way to much bs i shouldnt be stressin over
    but its not like i talk about this subject with the guys

18. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

bunn a head an take a walk oblong, you dont need that shit. if you feel better than come back, but dont be sittin on BS talkin bout shit thats gonna bring you down. from what i can see your a cool cat whose been through some shit an you dont really need the extra thoughts runnin through your cranium. an you should be talkin about this with your homies. i tell my homies some deep shit that my folks dont even know. but i dont really like doin it cuz then you get wierd vibes after that. thats why its ill to have a girl to talk to. its even better if its one of those chicks whose a homie an your girl

done hahaha

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  19. oblong

oblong Elite Member

yeahh but damn i think bs is the only place i have ever dropped any of that shit! i usually on my pc either on bs or just glued listening to music and talking to people.

20. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

same here bro, id drop some serious shit about myself on BS too, but i dont feel its appropriate cuz half this site is filled with dumb kids who dont know the seriousness of these issues.

i listen to music 24 hours a day 7 days a week. hip hop, jazz, celtic. shit keeps me maintainin