Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

right here buddy, i find i nut faster on weed, and even when im drunk, but i have to b plastered for that, since im real chill when drunk.

2. maybemasai

maybemasai Member

DRunken sex is the best lol jk

3. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

fuck that. this one time i was juiced to fuck at some chicks house. 4 girls and me. ended up passing out cuz i couldnt keep my eyes open. two hours into sleeping. one of the chicks runs into the room drunk and starts undressing me. half awake, still drunk. like im physically awake but mentally.. my lights still off. an i sleep mashed her for a bit. got some dome, passed out again. didnt realize i mashed her till i woke up with some naked chick...

4. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

I love wakeup sex. Best kind ever. I guess it's close enough to rape because you're still unconscious. And then you're waking up to someone fucking you and you're all, "I love waking up feeling like this". And when it's over you just fall back asleep.
    And Jet, you couldn't have been that drunk, because if you were you'd be limp. And no one can get anything from that.

5. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

nahh, im like a chevy.

i will always get it up. no ifs, ands, or buts.

6. Atx.Lone.Star.Writer

Atx.Lone.Star.Writer Member

Getting Some Brain In The Front Seat Of A Hummer!

7. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

drunkin sex can be good sometimes, well most of the time, but not when your halfway through and ya fell ur upset tummy from all the drinkydrink and have to go throw up, then pass out, but theres nothing worse than havin a horny-unsatisfied girl with you pissed cause you threw up and passed out

8. Randal The Vandal

Randal The Vandal Senior Member

damn double post

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  9. Randal The Vandal

Randal The Vandal Senior Member

word to this
    it also doesnt ruin sex when your not high...
    but the last time i fucked when i was high, my shit slipped out and the lady put it back, but in her ass! i was substantially bucked and didn't realize for like 30 secs and then was like NAH,
    that shit hurt my dick number one, and im not into the idea of anal, it just is kinda weird to me

10. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

haha

11. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

while were on the topic of the rear, whats your guys/and gals experiences? been tryin to get my girl to try it out but shes not down yet, so i guess ill just wait till she's ready. any things to avoid? obviously copious amounts of lube are needed... brands? condom/ no comdom?

12. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

13. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

fuck anal, thats for dillhos whose loose cunts just aint cuttin it nomore. in my opinion that shits straight disrespect. where the fucks her dignity. the dick is meant to put in her twat. her asshole is meant to get rid of shit. plus most people shit daily. so imagine how clean that is..

14. FailOne

FailOne Senior Member

hi-five
    i feel you on that one

15. Backalley Abortion Doctor

I've never used lube for anal. I just fuck her cunt for a minute and then use that to lube it.. I like the shit rough, tearin' it up. Condom for anal? Why? Unless she's got aids, fuck that, it's about the only unprotected sex you can have.

16. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

morning is the best time for girls to get fucked i heard thats when they really get crazy and thats when they crave it more:cool:

17. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i ant remember where i heard it but i herad you can get hepititus from the shit

18. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

experimentation man. try it, you'll dig it.

19. Duct Tape & Death Threats

Duct Tape & Death Threats Senior Member

Back onto drinking, takes me like 3 hours to cum when I'm mad drunk. I hate it.

20. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Bitch I am a living STD,