Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

nahh, im good bro. asses are only good for grabbing and gazing at imo.

the fuck. am i the only one that can release an atomic nut when im juiced? ive never been limp when i wanted to get hard. an there was only one time it took me a bit to nut. an thats cuz she was useless, once i laid that bitch out an showed her wassap it was like. SHHHH-BLAAAWWWWW all over her face and chest. i fill cups, nigguhh

2. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

hahaha at that ass grabbing thing.

3. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

I wrote a nice long reply to this but it got deleted. So here's an abbreviated version of what I remember.
    Anal can be fun when you do it right. Encourage her throughout until you're all the way in, then do whatever it is that you do. She may have self-conscious issues like if you pull out and there's shit on the condom. It doesn't happen very often and if it does, shrug it off. If you're all "ew", say goodbye to banging that sweet ass ever again. And yes use a condom you could get infected with something. Like Jet said, "shit comes outta there".
    First time may be uncomfortable and it may hurt for her. But if you keep her relaxed then it shouldn't hurt. You'll get in there eventually, dont' rush it. You really have to listen to her as you're pushing yourself in. Gasps, twitching, the obvious "ow" is a sign you have to stop. But don't pull out. If you pull out while she's tense you risk hurting her more. So stay where you are until she's relaxed. If she starts panicking slowly take it out of her. If she relaxes then pull yourself out a bit (not all the way) and then massage your way in again. Start by massaging the head of the penis on top of the hole because it's going to be tight, the hardest part for me was getting the head in. Then you should be okay. Don't start quickly thrusting do it slow a couple of times and gauge the reaction. If you two have good communication she'll tell you to speed up, slow down, go deep, etc.
    Lube, any water based lube. no oil. KY will do fine.
    Hope you get to try it out.

4. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

hahaha panicking with a dick in her ass. omg omg omgomgomgomgomg theres a dick in my ass!

and to add on to what jackjill said. as much as you may fancy it. dont punch her in the back of the head. cuz then your dealin with an ass sausage on your dick.

5. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

yeah. yeu may want to do her, but please dont kill her.

6. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

haha donkey punch ftw

7. Duct Tape & Death Threats

Duct Tape & Death Threats Senior Member

Oh I can get hard as a rock but I just can't cum. Just doesn't fucking happen haha.

8. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Senior Member

naw Houdini ftw!

ladies, what are some of the messed up sex jokes that your previous sex partners have played on you?

9. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Getting it in my eye.
    Not funny.

10. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

ive gotten a chicks eye before, an it wasn't like a little bump of nut. it was the full blown, clocked at 90mph string. not just one pump too, it was like.. 5 nuts, each one gradually getting lower on her face from the loss of pressure. eye to chest.

11. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I gotz ta bump this.
    My misses we just broke up really sucks I want her back so bad and she throws out lil hints here and there but I took the advice ignore it and make her do the talking which yeah I dunno. Anywayz
    I put her before all my friends and she does the same to me to a point by saying to a point, that we both say to each other oh go see your friends w/e you know all chilled out about it and I go out with her and her friends sometimes. We've got a good relationship and I do so with her friends aswell. And it just sucks major donkey dick now that we aint together. But hopefully get back together I'll just have to start talking to her more she seems to have changed and matured up in a good and bad and weird way..

13. ##sable##

##sable## Senior Member

wtf language are yeu speaking nil? i cant understand a word of what all yeu just said

14. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

she says no to anal just get drunk and miss
    just make sure your parents are out or whatever cuz they wail a bit
    fuck spending money on lube if the bitch wont give you spit lube then it aint worth fucking especially if you lick their cunt mad good
    but if youre good enough at cunnilingus then you wont even need her to suck your dick
    i love when pussy actually tastes good
    none of that over tunary shit just a bit of salmon is dope
    and if you come across the tastiest pussy that knows how to suck a dick and fuck like a mad bitch dont fucking cheat on it fuckkkk

15. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

oh and to that cat whos complaining about it taking 3 hours to nut when your drunk
    you aint fucking it right
    you aint fucking it right
    you aint fucking it like...me
    even if it takes 3 hours word the fuck up man who doesnt want to fuck for 3 hours

16. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

my man, rough sex for three hours leaves a man with a sore penis.
    i always seem to snatch up the freaks who love it rough.
    so i can imagine not wanting to fuck it forever.
    and seap.
    you aint fuckin it.
    there's no way he can be fuckin it like you.

17. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I wanna have a threesome.

18. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

im down slushi... unless you meant with two women..

19. Duct Tape & Death Threats

Duct Tape & Death Threats Senior Member

You're mentally retarded?
    Maybe if I'm with someone I actually love I don't just wanna 'fuck' without it feeling good after a bit and ending up with a raw cock.
    Talking your self up sexually on the net does shit all.

And jetpack, if slushi doesn't want guys, I'm down for that shiznit.

20. TronMzero

TronMzero Senior Member

I was pretty drunk Saturday night and an Asian chick blew me.

wasn't the greatest, wasn't the worst. =/

thought I'd throw that in here. lol.