Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Bump this phenomenal thread.

2. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

well on the note of not so good stuff...
    you ever been about to fuck a chick, and BEFORE you take her pants off you can smell her pussy in the air?

fuck that.

3. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I have a black friend with a hot mom.
    We flirt like crazy ;)

4. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

i would hate to have a hot mom, 4 of my friends have fuckin like models for moms, and they get so much shit haha, only one of them admits he would fuck her if she wasnt his mom.

5. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Everyone loves a milf.
    <3 @ slushi for bumping a phenomenal thread.
    What drives you guys nuts? Like arouses you sexually so much you have to have her then and there. It could be during foreplay or like in public she'll touch your package, or that certain thing she does with her tongue?
    Spill.

6. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

hmm....
    well my ex was the only one who could turn me on by talking dirty,
    and in foreplay...taking off clothing without hands is like really big for me.
    not that i have a foot fetish or anything, but this girl, we were just talking and she was messing around, and she ended up taking my pants off with her feet, and that was like the sexiest thing, i dont even know why.
    its always insignificant little things that turn me on...
    what about you jill..whats a guy gotta do?
    haha

7. Proper

Proper Elite Member

8. YourSistersMooseKnuckle

YourSistersMooseKnuckle Senior Member

9. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Insignificant things build up to big things. I love it when me and my man kiss, I have my eyes open a little bit looking at his lips. And we'll move in slowly to touch our lips together and the light will be just right and it's a picture perfect moment and the kiss is so soft and sensual. It has to be painstakingly slow though. I can feel the kiss all the way down. So hot.
    Or when we're just getting into it, I'll lie on my stomach and he'll come up behind me and slide up my body so I can feel his erection and then breathe on the back of my neck. Youch, hot stuff.
    The best though is when he makes noise. Effin sexy. It makes me uncontrollable.
    That's what a guy's gotta do.

10. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

i have bitch3$ $h1t 0n plat3$ t0 turn m3 0n!
    just kidding i like it when my girl nibbles on my ear or like ill be looking at her from a distance and she does this thing with her hips when she walks that turns me into a freak. thank god i have a big truck lotsa time to fuck.

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

what the fuck are you talking about?!?

12. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

funny story: me and my girlfriend were under the shower last weekend, it was like 3pm and just came out of bed (didn't have breakfast yet) so after an hour or something she says "shall we stop?" so i turned off the shower, and she looked really wierd out of her eyes, and passes out. she started to shake and shit. (i was fucking scared) after 10 seconds she 'came back' and i had to get some sugar, so i first put on some clothes and walked downstairs to ask my dad where i could find sugar, so he gave me the sugar and asked if he could help. i said no (because she was still naked in the bathroom(didn't say that, but he knew)) so i gave her the sugar and had to help her put her clothes on because she couldn't even stand up well.

nice first time under the shower together =)

(excuses for my lack of proper english, i'm dutch)

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  13. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Girls like to hear anything as a compliment. Most of them anyway. You could tell her while you're getting dirty, if you guys do that whole dirty-talking thing, slip in a "oh baby, I wanna kiss your shaved pussy right down to those wet lips and make you scream" yada yada. Or candily bring it up, "have you ever thought about shaving? I think it would look so hot and it's so soft to touch, I'd be down there for hours" Even trimming to get her used to it. But you can't expect her to shave if you don't. Besides, if she wants your face down there now she knows what she has to do to get it.
    PS: is she diabetic? Or Epileptic?

14. shiva - the destroyer

no, she is not diabetic or anything, we just haven't slept all night, only ate fruit the evening before, didn't have breakfast, it was 3pm and very hot

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

obviously she got a mental image of sketch cock and had a plessuer overload,
    i call it the silent climax...

16. shiva - the destroyer

ooh, i already thought it would be something like that, i could see it in her eyes and she was whispering something, but now i know she said "ooo, sketch, sketch"

17. harley.

harley. Senior Member

biggest turnoff ==>> cheese
    EERRRRRRRRRRR

18. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

my gurl sux at blow js:rolleyes: iv been with her for a year an 3 months...i thot she would get better..but sadly she hasnt..how do i tell her

19. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

show her a vid on how to blow they probly be one i watched a vid a few days ago on how to eat pussy i just thought you just plain lick but nope theres more to it

20. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

lol yea...gotta get that clit when ur eatn pussy