Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

duuude, at 14 you either gotta be dating a LONG time, your be goin with some slut. the fact that she doesnt want to do you yet is a GOOD thing. means she is probably a decent girl;). So take it easy man, enjoy the simple things at first, like long makout sessions. If she's a keeper, keep movin foreword with her, getting a little more intimate at a time. That shouldnt be the only thing on your mind though, still gotta be "romantic" and stuff like that, so she knows your worth losing her virginity too...
    just a quick summary
    damn i feel like the sex version of dr. phil.

ps. oh and...DONT GET HER DRUNK YOU STUPID FUCK. thats only gonna ruin the relationship, and thats just a terrible thing to do:(

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  2. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

"youre a fool if ya main bitch is easy to fuck".

3. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

you gotta treat em right never treat a girl bad i got some deep issues bout that shit man

4. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

bumpp^
    and garbage too

besides, the best sex is when your really inta someone

5. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

The Phantom:
    fuck a chick doggy style in front of a window and have a buddy be in the same room without her knowing then stop for a second and then slap her ass and then get ur buddy to hop on her. Then You run outside the window and say "THE PHANTOM!" and she'll be like wtf and turn around, so ur buddy punches her in the face and he heads out and you go back and she will be like what the fuck!! she won't know what hit her haha

6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I was under the impression you were around 16-17. I would have tried and helped you until I read that you try and make her feel like shit in public, you douche. She's never going to have sex with you after that. You're 14, she's most likely 13-14 you're going to have to ride it out. I'm with her 100%. Plus, you don't want to be dating some loose girl. Good girls are were it's at guy especially since you most likely won't be able to satisfy any girls needs but a virgins.

I lost my virginity at 13 with a 16 year old virgin and I was getting pretty good at the whole sex thing. Then, I broke up with her and starting dating some nice and shy girl. I was 14 and she was 13. She wouldn't do ANYTHING with me. It was the hardest thing ever because I had been use to getting pussy already. You know what though? I stuck with her and treated her nice and we eventually fell in love and then we had sex. It was much better with her than than the 16 year old chick who would give it up whenever. The point of my story is; you're going to have to make her believe and feel you're not just in it for the sex. You shouldn't be either, there are a lot more important things in life and things you should be doing at your age. You never know either, maybe you'll end up having a 4 year relationship like mine. It was one of the best time of my life.

7. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

hump and dump... knob heads

8. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

oh and church...
    when you randomly "tie in how she isnt giving any up" during conversations and people frown and give you wierd looks, its not because they think "why are you still with her" they are thinking "why is she still with you?" if your gonna treat her like that
    its her choice man, respect it

g fat why do you have a little boy in your sig?
    creeper

9. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Hahahahaha
    You sound like you just want to fuck. You don't need a girlfriend for that, you tool. Find some dumb hoe who disrespects you and treats you like shit in front of your boys because you busted a nut right before she even touched your penis. You're fourteen, faggot.
    Making decisions for her?
    Boy, I'd rape you up the ass with a fuckin stick. It's dipshits like you who make me fervently dream that one day you end up with STI's. Or some chick who won't take any of your wanna-be bad ass player antics and plow you one right in the face with her fist.

10. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

wait church are u a virgin

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

12. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

i's still virginized. but a chick did swallow my cum. *thumbs up* :)

13. Proper

Proper Elite Member

There's baby Antes swimming in that slut's stomach!

14. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

im preety sure he was joking

15. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

hahahahahaha i <3 props.

sketch-thanks for the vote of confidence. haha. no she actually did. so im in the superrrr coolzors club.

16. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Sketch is just hating because his soulmate lives in another city and thus cannot swallow his load.

I believe in you, Ante.

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

your both scag babies
    i was talking aboiut church

and i never hate, i i remind people of their inadequatecies

18. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

ok she is in a different city

1.make a video of you beating off

2.blow your load in a container

3.send it to her

4.now make her turn on a webcam

5.instruct her to hit her face against the tv (where ur vid is playing)

6.yell "DRINK THAT SHIT!!!" on the phone

7.if she does tell her to swallow

8.she just gave you head!!!

9.record this experience on bombingscience

wow this is really dumb now that i think about it

19. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

dumb, maybe. but definately creative;)
    do what ya gotta do

20. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

damn..made my girl cum by just biting her neck....im prosexer