Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sex Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Jan 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

when the red river flows take the muddy road.

i know a kid who got herpes from his girlfriend. so he broke up with her while boning on her birthday. i LOL'd

2. shalf

shalf Senior Member

well kids I think we all know the moral to this story...Don't be a fool wrap your tool

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

Dont be silly, wrap your willy.

4. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

get the rubber, then fuck her

5. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

^^ that one sucked

6. SAID

SAID Moderator

7. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

true dat i know

8. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

dont be a dummy, bust on her tummy

9. The_Crying_Indian

The_Crying_Indian Banned

10. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

why do you hate the white man so when we only raped your women, stole your land, and killed your buffolo?

11. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

probably exiled from his tribe, i would guess.

12. nine one

nine one Senior Member

just some tips on how to know if a girl is faking an orgasm, and if you forget her name the day after in the morning, or something like that

1.if she still has energy after she had sex, for example she isnt breathing hard or she isnt laying there waiting to recover, that could possibly be a sign she is faking it
    2.If after sex she starts talking about what she has to do later that day, or the next day, something is terribly amiss. A satisfied girl can think of only one thing- how satisfied she is and great you are.
    3.When women orgasm, they feel a very emotional connection to the man that helped them achieve it. She will want to snuggle, to be held by you, to just get close to you. She might have faked it if she’d rather fall asleep on her side of the bed without any post coital touching. If she’s okay with you just falling asleep while she does her own thing, it’s also a sign she wasn’t satisfied. Unemotional, non-connecting girls are not happy girls who also didn’t orgasm

Some tips on what to do if you dont remember her name the next day
    1. if your at her house, you can go to the wash room and check through her prescription medicines and etc, make sure there is more then one though, cause there could be a possibility its not hers
    2. if she takes a bath or what ever, you can go through her stuff and look for an ID, but only if you have enough time, because if you don't, it'll be embarrassing trying to explain to her why you where going through her shit and you might have to tell her the truth
    3. Ask her if she has ever had anyother nick names before, but try not to make it that obious.
    4. some how start a convo on how bad you looked on your ID and show her yours, and then ask her for hers, but try not to make it too obious, or she may think your just trying to see her age.
    5.grow some balls and tell her..(<--Dangerous)

im not responsible for any stupid shit that happens XD

13. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

anyone got tips on fingering and eating out?

14. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

fingering shit dude its an art form.
    that type of shit is hard to explain same with eating out best bet is to ask the girl to tell you how she likes it.

15. TECKN

TECKN Senior Member

oh aight thanks man

16. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

17. ...Syerf

...Syerf Senior Member

lol askmen.com has all you need

i know they say dont kiss and tell but this is to funny to be kept a secret
    lol one of my favorite times was when i was house sitting(i know this already sounds bad but it gets worse;), then awesome haha)
    anyways, i told my current gf at the time that i would be house sitting and she pretty much told me we were totally taking advantage of that lol. so during that week i snuck her out of her house at like 12 at night and we rode over there, arrived and pretty much got straight to business. we hopped on their bed and i began doin work, and suddenly she's like "doggy style?" and of course i was like OMG YES! and so i bent her over on the bed and rocked her from behind. well, im poundin pretty hard right, and i hear this "knock...knock knock..knock..knockknock". i was just thinking "wtf is that noise" but keep pounding away anyways. it continues, and it takes about a dozen knocks to realize im banging her head against the headboard....
    i almost started loling but i didnt wanna kill the mood and i felt kinda bad. i still wonder if she even noticed it cause she was really gettin into it anyways and we had to stop for breaktime while she caught her breathe anyways.
    it works out though cause after feeling bad i decide to work extra hard;) and it totally paid off...as soon as we were done she was like "damn...so thats what an orgasm feels like!"
    proudest and funniest moment combined into one:D
    lol

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  18. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

19. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

20. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i have huge hands i think id kill the bitch...