Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should I change my name?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Grimlocke, Dec 17, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Grimlocke

Grimlocke Member

I joined this site years ago and started tagging for a couple of months under the name Grimm. I stopped because I was embarrassed at how bad I was, but now I'm ready to start all over again and work hard to not suck anymore. I'm not really feeling my old name though. I was thinking that I'd change it to Geko or Gekko (pronounced gecko). How do you guys feel about those names?

2. Shol

Shol New Member

I'd change it for two reasons. 1: using the same letter in a name, especially next to each other is ill-advised. 2: There is already a well known writer called Grim, look up The Artist Block on YouTube.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  3. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

lol grim dont even get up he strictly a blackbook dude ive never seen nothing of his in the streets and i live in the same area as him.. grim is a played out name tho frfr because mad people write it, geko is a cool name i fuck with it. either way tho man. pick any name you want but stay with it and develop it.

4. Shol

Shol New Member

Yeah he went more fine art. Where does he live btw?

5. Cyfer

Cyfer Member

Please take no offense to this, but this is the toy section of the forum. My name is cyfer, but i write slut mfn. I am a toy and as far as i am concerned toys can changer there names once or twice, but anymore than that you are being lazy (not taking the time to learn and changing your name to suit your needs). With all that said name change is purely dependant on the person, so if this is your first name change then go for it, but if it's your 10th then you might want to reevaluate some things.
    Before
    20161224_203327.jpg
    After
    IMG_20170105_161802.jpg

6. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

You can change your name as many times as you want... lol