Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Should I Start A War???

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alio, Nov 22, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

I actually enjoy the idea of crew wars and such like going over thier shit and putting yors in hard to get to spots, IDK. It adds dun to doing graff. and it challenges you more.

Just make sure you got back up incase they try to start shit.

If you do by all means get a war, makes shit more interesting

2. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

i duno man i find those wars kinda fun if not many ppl write in ur community just cap all there shit

3. C.L.I.p

C.L.I.p Member

mad philosophy bro thats how it should be done

4. C.L.I.p

C.L.I.p Member

yo I got a Q in my area of town me and a few other writer writers hold it down but this new crew came up here taggin like shit in our area :angry:

MVL X3

seriously their shit lokks exactly like that but since they fukn suck Iim thinkn about goin ovver their shit in all white or black on every tag they put up cause shit lke that needs to be taaken out ya know
    I was just wundring

peace

5. mif

mif New Member

just leave it and justy line em

6. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

grab a colour the same colour as the wall n just paint over it to make it look like they get buffed. haha. then jst do a tag over it n be like it was buffed. haha. then jst wait around one night n jump em or something n walk up n be like stop fukin ruinin my neighbahood.

7. CaRrIe_v0n_B3rR1

CaRrIe_v0n_B3rR1 Member

There is this gay krew around my parts (not those ones ;)) and they are always doin that same shit. Like a bunch of retards. They barely do any aresol tags or bombs. Ive only seen one member do it. an aresol tag. lol and it was halfway his name cause he pussied out i guess lol. way to be badass. they like to go over my shit, but now every time i see their crew name or members i go over it. ANYCRAP they're a bunch of pussies. Dont go over them unless they go over you..... just get HELLA UP! but what do I know.

8. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

yeah just outdo them with more graff and better stuff. i, personally was at
    war for two years, I just took my spots back and got up more then them, I took
    all there crew out, but we squashed the beef when we were smokin a spliff
    and called it cool.

9. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

just write, dont wory bout if they go over u just go back over it, hold your spots

10. it3k>>>

it3k>>> Member

what if its west side, in thin sharpie going over your stuff?????

11. fnt

fnt Senior Member

I think you should only go over them if you need to, you obviously don't want to start something, also make sure yours is better than theirs, like the tag<throw<piece rule

12. Slushi

Slushi Banned

if you got beef with someone you should do the opposite of that.
    If they do a piece, go over it with a throwup, if they do a throwup go over it with a tag, and make sure to go over everything hey ever do.
    Dont beat them up, thats what people do who cant bomb

13. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yh but then you mite just meet his friend (9mm)

14. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Then show him yours.

15. sir.holland

sir.holland Member

if these guys come into your hood and are painting on your spots...then i dont see anything wrong with painting over their tags...at the same time...you shouldnt really start shit unless u REALLY have a problem with them writing in your crews area. up to you and your peoples really...

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

just leave em be dont start shit until they start shit n if they do then line em n go all out crushin em

17. 5AR5

5AR5 Guest

lol reminds me of my area too.. since its a dead city i want asmuch writers as possible buit if stupid onetimers or kids fuckaround well yeh automatic rollover

18. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

don't start a war unless they cross u first dun worry about beef

19. Irak82

Irak82 Member

Beef is fun!!!!!!!
    Go OVER EVERYTHING YOU SEE....
    Both crews fuck em'
    Unless it's some legends BURNNNNNN!!!!!

20. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

ok i was going over this littel bitch because he hella toy and doesnt respect shit and dissed my shit anyway he in the is crew with this guy that i repect and dont want beef wit hso should i stop my littel war with that guy or just fuck them both and have an all out war my krew vs his