Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shrooms Battle Poll

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by all city, Nov 10, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Who took who?

1. Jrow17

100.0%
  2. diarrhea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. all city

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

umm ill admit it isnt that great of a sketch and i did it mad quick,
    but my letters structure is solid. the letters are there. and your one to talk, my letters wernt good at all?? ive seen shit youve drawn and your letter structure is poo poo.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v703_wordington_sketch_rooms2.jpg there, because your haveing trouble with my letters,
    looks pretty "solid" to me.

proper whats your problem?? ill rip you Any dayyy. i was only being a asshole to that dude liveforthewall cause he said the battles have gone to shit so hes leaveing, when he himself never enterd any battles.
    you both are just mad cause i probally dissed you in some other threads
    and your handstyles are weak.

2. Mse

Mse Elite Member

yo dont get all pissy y'd u enter the battle? u shouldhve expected that they'd say it was shit the only moderatly good thing on it is flinstones fat fuckin face. Calm down, dont color with highlighters n make ur outline darker im out

Peace

3. Mse

Mse Elite Member

oh n btw dont eva write shrooms like dat again

4. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

too bad im gonnaa write shrooms like that 100 times.

i only used the crazy style cause shrooms are crazy.
    and i only enter battles so i can get all pissy when people say its shit, then call them out cause they're even shittier.

5. GLOKnine

GLOKnine Senior Member

needs more practise but i gotta admit i like the flinstone... that was tight

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I vote for shrooms!.... :D jk. Close between Jrowl and All City. All city would have it by a runaway but that muthafucka cheated by double downing on the O's. (You sly bastard.. :p )

7. DEKOR

DEKOR Elite Member

diarreah..learn how to colour in befor u start doing graff..
    anywayz, null

8. ASEL1DBL

ASEL1DBL Senior Member

all city has beter letters :p

9. all city

all city Senior Member

it was a pretty good battle. I didnt think my green sharpie would be that lame ass color. so my color scheme was pretty fucked.

10. Jrow17

Jrow17 Elite Member

i dont get it.. I know and can admit that mine is crap and that i need more practice.. That is why i do battles, do get the practice.. Why get all pissy when someone talks bad about it? Diarrhea, U seemed like an ok guy at first but you need to chill out.. Im not sayin mine is any better than yours, so dont get all pissy tryin to "call me out" ...just chill out and practice.. We both need it

11. bjet1425

bjet1425 Member

^^ WERD!^^
    Practice is king!

12. bjet1425

bjet1425 Member

I think balance is the key to a fresh bomb. Make sure a the letters are matching height and width wise, you can't go wrong.

13. Mse

Mse Elite Member

i meant that shit above the actual "piece" nyway n wat r u trying to say that im shittier than u coz ur replying? <_< or that dekor or that guy wit cope in his sig are u better than them? oh well cant be fucked the educate shit so...

14. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

Jrow its all good, i have respect for everyone that enters the battles, my vote was for yours as a matter of fact. i was just really blitzed and had nothing better to do so i was talkiing shit back to people who were talking shit, like about my letter structure.
    you won this one..
    but in my mind i win cause my piece best captures the effects of magic mushrooms

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

jrow is a faggot cheater who votes for himself. everytime id get another vote in the penis battle hed make an account to stay neck and neck with me so he wouldnt be dead last. theres no way he won this. even though they all make my eyes hurt his was def not that lest terrible

16. Jrow17

Jrow17 Elite Member

u think what you want.. You can ask a mod if they are able to tell you, i voted null on this one as im pretty sure i did on the penis battle.. People around here get too pissy about stupid shit..

[edit] ..also, if i had mulitple accounts then how come i didnt give myself more votes on this battle http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...?showtopic=8398 ...Maybe you just suck as bad as me and you need practice too? I hate it when people cant admit that they need practice, your 5,000 post count means nothing to me.. accept maybe you sit at home on your computer all day and night

need more?? how bout this one?? http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...?showtopic=8605

17. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

HE SAYS "FUCk YALL", like were buddies.^^ HAHA

FUCK YALL, IM STAYING...PUSSY'S

18. sicka than aidz

sicka than aidz Elite Member

NAW, i voted for the first one on top, peace

19. "NEAR"

"NEAR" Senior Member

didnt really like any of them