Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

my town theres IRONK, GENIS, JEC, INK, CROWN, NAS, and me, STAR

2. jerm_haf

jerm_haf Senior Member

i know of a few other writers in my city, but all the walls i see are clean. freights are full of shit, but i think its from other places, none from here.

3. Cliff

Cliff Senior Member

I live in a cardboard box.

4. Juicee

Juicee Senior Member

take advantage on ur shit while u can
    i remember i used to live in a small ass town and i regret dat i didnt write back then, cus it had some pretty chill spots
    but neways ya, take advantage cus peeps from other towns or peeps from the city will come in and wreck that shitt just like that

5. renegade185

renegade185 Senior Member

definitely. where im from, there's a chill ass wall that i go most nights when im home. can paint all night and just practice. i've moved to the city now, but whenever im home, i make sure i go there.

6. Chump

Chump Senior Member

in my town theres a view writers...most just tag... then theres DEST, ISM, and me. we are the only ones that paint...

7. FLIP FLOP

FLIP FLOP Senior Member

I live in a town with around 35000 people. there is a few people besides me who right but aside from two of them there just toys. The good thing about where i live is that hardly anything gets buffed(there is still stuff people wrote with sharpies from like 2 years ago).

8. TwiztidMentality

TwiztidMentality New Member

guys, you dont know small towns less ur from round here...its fucking dead. im seriously the only real writer and i got a couple friends into the mix but on the real were all toy as fuck. i live between like 4 little ass town and i drop stickers in all of em but there to small to do real pieces w/e gettin busted instantly

9. klic

klic Elite Member

theres not many writers where im from and there all toys including myself haha. theres some guy who writes GOD but he fuckin blows

10. TaskOne

TaskOne Senior Member

Small towns are dope, because once u get dece enuf u can rule the entire town and it feels abit like going all city.

11. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

except its alot easier to get caught up

12. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

In my city, I personaly know like 3 writers. Flu,Zero,Kiloz,SuK,Reaper. Yea thier are others but shit. I really dont know then but I see thier shit everywhere cause thier big in the 216.

13. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

sounds like most of you should find some freights

14. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

thats the only good thing where im from, freights. theres a few pretty decent writers here, but most of em moved. theres some new toys that have been poppin up, but me and this other cat i write with are pretty much the only real writers around here now. seyar(me), and my boy absol

15. *CEAR*AOC*

*CEAR*AOC* New Member

yall lucky..i have around 600 people in our town and about 1200 around....i live next to a city with 117 000 people but its too far away for me to bike to...im 13 so i cant really drive i have my town on lock tho so its iight aha

16. *CEAR*AOC*

*CEAR*AOC* New Member

its me and AOC which is one other good writer but he dont really bomb SKAE and a homie MINS who dont really write

17. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

i hate my small town.... it sucks. last year at graduation i think that the max number of kids graduating was 50. yeah i know. and theres no freights to go to and all the fucking NICE walls are within 5 mins of the police station and sheriff's office. i know that theres a few people that write (actually sketch) in my town but idk. but i can only hope and fucking pray that we get a new kid in my grade that writes. PEACE

18. Gnar

Gnar Member

i used to live in the poorer part of town when i started so there was a few good writers there and now we moved to this small town and and theres 2 other writers but their crazy toy and the only thing their good at is getting to places that i cant. and the only place there is graff besides those 2 is behind this abandend car lot that ppl turned into this ghetto ass skate park but its just writing and stupid crap but atleast i can walk the tunnels (basicly a sewr) and get to some yards and the tunnels them selvs are ok too

19. Masta T

Masta T Senior Member

yo juice i luv tht thing under wut u type man its so true. ppl put crowns n shit ovr there name n there doo doo they deserve it. they dont kno shit i hate ppl who r in it jus cuz they think there kool its a fukin art an skill. i esopecially hate ppl who tasg cope2 or brands like AXE. especially a legend tag n u kno itas not his cuz it suks the big one.

20. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

your head shhouldn't get big from getting up alot in a small town. once you've gone cross country like ja, then you can talk shit.