Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

Yea sounds like a cop to me, the way he says vandals and is looking for other writers, just sounds strange when you read it. But I wouldn't want to miss a chance to meet the other local writers in your area. Send him a message back, somehow to prove he's not a cop, idk, or tell him to meet you at a spot that you can see, but don't be there, be looking out for it, and don't take any paint with you, or your blackbook.

2. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

There used to be great writers in my town like ents, mais, ides, halo, scribe, but they all left to go to Denver, i'm in Colorado Springs. There are a few other writers that i've met here, but they only do trains, and our trainyard is dead, never any boxcars, so they don't get up much, plus all they do is beef. Including myself, there are probably 6 writers total, and 4 of them are beefin, 2 of em roll together, another 2 roll together, and the last one is starting beef, then there's me, probably the only one that hits walls, but shit gets buffed so fast out here it's almost pointless. Even tags, they ride for 2, 3 days at the most. There are bored cops too, they know we're out here and have nothing better to do then try and bust us.

3. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

ive been chillen i was close to caught a while ago just draw for fun atm

4. harmlessart

harmlessart Banned

I feel you. Same shit here. That's why I try to hit just power boxes and shit that they dont care about as much, you know. Mad easy to get busted here too, gotta watch your back.

5. Elno

Elno Senior Member

I know its the same around here, all the good spots have burners on them that i aint goin over. Mate and I hit up track side went back to get flicks and there is this dog with a roller going over us. Shit dont stay up for long anymore got to find some new spots :rolleyes:

6. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

I've found a few good spots, i'll never go over a burner, or even a throw for that matter, simply for the fact that I can move over a few feet and there will be more graff in that city, and beef is pointless. Everyone hits trains here, if there were more writers that hit walls, shit would stay up, because there would be more of it, it would be hard to buff all of it. It seems like if I hit businesses and stay off city stuff it rides longer. I have a rooftop tag on a drive in auto sound down the street, it's been there for about a year, but I had a tag on a green electric box that got buffed after a few days.

And yes it's easy to get caught, when you're the only person walking downtown or on the 1 main road in town, and you have a backpack on and paint on your hands, and the only cars to ride by are cops, you look suspicious lol. Espically when rollin' solo, if I have a friend or another writer with me, man do I go all out. Power in numbers I guess, the presence of that person takes away my fears of getting busted, and if I were to go by a spot solo and say "ah fuck it i'll hit it later" and talk myself out of it, if I have another person with me, i'll hit it without thinkin twice. But since no one hits anything other then trains around here, it's hard to find someone good to write with.

7. daoist

daoist Senior Member

I'm also the only one in my town, although I will see the occasional throwup and tag, and when I do I feel fucking great.

8. xSonnyTx

xSonnyTx Senior Member

Well lets see I'm from Minneapolis so theres some DOPE shit here

9. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

my town has a pop. of 14768 so a couple of writers in skool..some pretty good bombs from writers of local towns but think about cities with millions of people.. and where i live alot of guys quit and 2-3 years of writing..

10. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

where I go to school we bus in kids from the inner-city, but most of them that tag are gangbang taggers. I only met one guy who was a legit writer. Otherwise, its rich white hicks that do it trying to be g in front of their boys

11. Zazza

Zazza Member

Halifax, Nova Scotia. There's quite a few writers from here, but I haven't even seen 1 since I moved here... I used to live in a village with a population of about 2000, so yeah that was really small town. I went back a few weeks ago, and someone had bombed an old abandoned store. I was like WTF? Never knew there were writers there.

12. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

zazza, isn't nova scotia in the middle of a damn snowfield?

13. Zazza

Zazza Member

Well it's in the middle of nowheres thats for sure. But not as much snow as the rest of Canada because were right on the ocean.

14. Con-Artist

Con-Artist Senior Member

i live in a small town.... and i used to fuckin destroy it! hah.. but recently i got busted through myspace.. just a little tip for u guys, dont send pics,messages, or anything that relates to graff on anything but specific sites for graff.

15. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

so you sent a pic to an undercover cop or something? ...

16. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

i got pics of graff on myspace..should i take them off??

17. 401Son

401Son Senior Member

not trying to get at u's but u's in small town in a state what about a small state period and smaller city as ur capital. its small down here but this place gets down. we have writers here like seaz (fav writer), lead, dier 666 (love having him here no homo), sloe, jumbo, june, resto, perve, mylk, pois utha and either 4 a bit, okto, kems, etips, gyer, rasek, untold, shit i can go on for eva, for got so many more good writers feel bad not putting them up

18. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

PVD is grimey. No doubt. I love it.

19. kew1

kew1 Senior Member

i live in warwick rhode island an there is no1 who tags its very depressing

20. 401Son

401Son Senior Member

ive hit up there b4 its got some str8 chill spots but im str8 in the P Town