Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Grew up in some busy suburbs outside of Atlanta, so I don't get to see graff on a daily basis, but luckily Atlanta is only a 20 minute drive. For the best experience, just find the closest city and drive out there and bomb and drive back in the morning. That's what saber did for the longest time.

2. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Of your graff? Yes, immediately. Of random writers you never even met? Keep it up if you don't care. If you want to keep a low profile take it off as well.

3. prefer

prefer Banned

you dont see graff in a suburb?, what man thats just crazy, even my town got shit trust me and its not like it's real liberal here either

4. labmadelift

labmadelift Senior Member

just getting started hitting my small ass town, i'm leaving in a month or so. doing a huge piece before i leave.

This shit ass town is going to have an aneurysm when Just and I are done with this bitch.

5. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

I live in a town of 5,800 in the 2006 census and decreasing,moved here few months back,doing a few hollows and tags.This is a tourist town so the OPP clamps down on everything including the dank supply in my school,but with the tourists come the odd writer,Ive seen Sems hit the the town hardest,a Trik tag,and a few other randoms with one throw under a bridge,shizzle like that.
    Any writers here in Central Ontario? Its been four months and Im fucking starved coming from Toronto and London.
    I do expect an army of sharpie soldiers to be popping up though,with the 900 or so teens here.

6. Patchy

Patchy Senior Member

I live in a small piss stain of a town. It's so hard to find other writers and safe spots. All the police know me by name and stop me every time they see me walking down the street. So I'm forced to do most of my writing at night which is shitty because I usually go solo. I've tried several times to get a crew together but nobody is ever serious about it and are really just out to vandalize something and not for the art, if anyone has any advice please help me out

7. inpho_211

inpho_211 Senior Member

just stick to it nigguh..i live in michigan/texas both of which is a small town.. just go at it sooner or later kids are gonna b like.."that looks cool.." an from tha 10 kids that try it 3 of which will get serious with it..an so on an so forth..

8. prefer

prefer Banned

shut up man your graff sucks you suck that dude big blue sucks end of story:D

9. prefer

prefer Banned

threaten me again troll fuck

10. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

no hes not threating you dude he sed prov is grimmy it is but man i love it 401 all day

11. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

i live in a town of about 4 good writers and a shitload of toys. its pathetic but the scene is growing pretty quickly, hopefully the toys get good

12. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

eventually...

i live in a quite large town, about 20 writers here, know 6 of them, no need to know more. the only thing is that paints cost a shitload like 8 euros a shitty can and racking is inpossible...

13. Channel

Channel New Member

I dont know ANYONE who wrote in my town, and the only graf here was a couple people who tagged a little. There are some legal walls, but its not even worth going there because anybody with a paint can goes and sprays dumb shit there.

It makes things way harder for me, because any graf i do gets 100000X the legal attention because no one else is doing it.

14. Sopeadope

Sopeadope Member

i just moved to the warwick/providence area for college, aint been out once since i been up here havent gotten much feel for the police and the city folks.

15. SMK

SMK Member

shit... even though frederick has like a pop of 50,000 almost noone writes... and when they do they get caught pretty quick or buffed

16. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

me and my friend and thats about it but theres this guy thats moving back here this summer and he just got in to graffiti

17. YorkCro

YorkCro Member

i live in a 5-10k people town.only i do throw ups,other 2 guys only do tags and stencils .this summer im gonna bomb the sh*t out of this town,maybe i will get more people into it.

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

......... way to bump a rightfully dead thread

19. RAPP

RAPP Member

Ive been running around my hometown of about 500 with slaps and tags for a few weeks now for almost every night. Im starting to like this place now that its getting some color. No established writers for miles, closest is like 8 miles and their shit is beautiful. Really inspiring to go over there and just take in the variety.

Shocked I dont have the cops busting my door in ready to rape my ass for scribbling over their pretty town.

Edit: Shit didnt know this thread was dead sorry

20. AUK

AUK Member

Go downtown bro