Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. und.efeat.ed

und.efeat.ed New Member

I live in a small-yet-growing town outside of orlando fl., just a toy tho... been sketchin an shit, hope to start painting over the summer. Anybody got any advice, post it please

2. MEATBALL

MEATBALL Senior Member

I live in a small town in Kentucky. there aint much of a seen here, just peaple paintin shit like "bill was here". me and my friends are the only real writers but were toys. <_<

3. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

i feel u bro. i hate it here. as soon as i move out, im gonna move into the city.

4. aces

aces Elite Member

^^Same here dude. I can't wait till I get together enought money to get into the city. Parents are makin wait three more years till I'm 18 so that gives me plenty of time to make some money.

5. aces

aces Elite Member

^^Same here dude. I can't wait till I get together enought money to get into the city. Parents are makin wait three more years till I'm 18 so that gives me plenty of time to make some money.

6. Mexiklan Beaner

yea man, i cant take small towns. no writers, no graff scene, nothing to do, mad boring

7. GUNR

GUNR Senior Member

yeah even though san jose is the 10th biggest city in the country i still think the only gud shit here is out when i go camping in the footie hills

8. Mexiklan Beaner

lol. so in general, small towns suck

9. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

Small mormon towns are the worst... everybody kkows everybody... and my boys live in one and on the weekend we went bombing, and there were cops, narcs, and people watchin' us... even at like 2 in the morning... When we tore that place a new one and called it a night... it felt good to know we were the only writers there... cept for the rebels who put thug on the walls everywhere... that's not even graf... we did a burner last month and they went over it with chrome kinda paint... it felt bad... it really hurt... then jus last week the wall got paint over to a shit brown color... we bombed that jus 2 days ago... wonder how long it will stay.

10. ruairi

ruairi Member

yea i live in da shwa (Oshawa) Ive only seen one throwup in town and 3 tags. So Im pretty much safe

11. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

yeah same here it sucks, but i get my drivers liense this septmeber (hopefully) so i can just go to cities and get up there...

12. topclot

topclot Senior Member

EXACT same thing happened to me when i lived down in the river for a while, paints a bitch to get and everyone flips. but the wierd thing was that was the most drugged out, crimed out town ever! small towns are wierd that way though.

13. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

that makes me nervous.....i too live in a small town/small state close to south dakota. and i just painted on the bridge recently, i think im gunna get down there and paint over it before somethin happens though.

14. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

what was your penalty?

15. tint1

tint1 Senior Member

i live in the burbs...not much graff, a few writers and some gang shit, ive seen some good handstyles here though...more graff is popping up, im glad to see it happening

16. ZeNiTh

ZeNiTh Senior Member

dude my small town has 1000 people, coffee shop, hotel, aba. train depot.. wit old trains in surplus. Trains are my only option, mostly houses here. Now tell me does your town suck this bad? Doubt it!

17. ECGA

ECGA Senior Member

yeah. i dont live in a small town. not a city, but not a small one. population of like 82,000 or somthing around there. but the only writers i know of in my town are me, my friend down the street (hes cool but only does stencils really anymore), and some other kid storm who i dont know.

my only advice to people who live in small towns...go to the towns next to you. if you hit them up theyll be loooking within thier own town for someone... they wont suspect you.....as much..... i live in a fairly big town, but i stilll dont do shit within a mile of my house.

18. aces

aces Elite Member

you have good acess to trains and you are saying that it sucks i have no acces to anything but street signs and electrical boxes so yea that sucks bad

19. L_O_O_K

L_O_O_K Member

small town in jersey ther is some graffiti but just not that much im still trying to find writers from 973 any writers ther pm

20. Kid1

Kid1 New Member

Riverhead in new york man nobody actually paints everyone just writes,but since me and my bra ish are going out alot some other people are or atleast "trying" to