Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

why not just tell them you're gonna go break the law. [/b][/quote]
    You are sooo outta it. If you actually get up your gonna get caught by them hella fast. And its better then hiding paint under your bed etc. And easier than sneaking out.

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

You are sooo outta it. If you actually get up your gonna get caught by them hella fast. And its better then hiding paint under your bed etc. And easier than sneaking out. [/b][/quote]
    cause i would rather sneak out then get my ass beat because i hate disrespecting my parents...

3. SNOW-631-

SNOW-631- Member

heres a tip... the busier the street is during the day, the more cops there are at night on that street, o yea never bring a bike around cuz if u get a flat ur screwed...(trust me it has happened to me when i was running from a cop)

4. kila

kila Senior Member

too get out of my house it is hard as hell. i live on the 2nd story and my parents are really sensitive sleepers. i have no idea how to get out. i've done a cuple tags in daytime b4 but i wanna do a big piese sum weher in the dark. how sould i get out?

5. tykenfitz

tykenfitz Member

I live in Beverly Hills (Mich) and i just pretend to fall asleep downstairs b4 my parents go upstairs to bed, walk out the front door, mission complete.

6. goodburger

goodburger Senior Member

thats the most creative one ive heard yet.

but me, i just walk out and say "goin bombing. bye!"
    my parents dont know bombing means what it means so they just think im fucking with them and saying im going to blow shit up. lol

7. kila

kila Senior Member

thanks fitz i'll have to try that. any one else got more tips 4 me?

8. kila

kila Senior Member

i am thinkin about sneakin out and if i get caught then i get caught wuts the big deal :D

9. Hand-of-God

Hand-of-God Member

i live in bourne ma its a nice town its on the cape so the cops never suspect someone who plays highschool football and lacrosse

10. Lacrostitute

Lacrostitute New Member

my mum lets me go out,
    but she says if i get caught im paying the fine.
    and she doesnt want me taggin gup peoples houses and shit.

11. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Commen sence not to tag someones house.. A fence is alright I spose just paint over it everyone does it here. But doing it on brick walls and rock walls is just sad. And on houses.

12. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

If you get caught then you'll have your paint/pens/books taken off you, and your parents will be hella pissed off 'cuz you're "sneaking" out.

13. kila

kila Senior Member

Shit. this suks i dont know what the fuck to do.......Fuck..... :angry:

14. DC_Crane

DC_Crane Senior Member

I just go out...and then sneak so I don't get caught lmao...but since 5-0 doesn't hang around here i prefer to day-tag...i don't actually "tag" though in the literal form...yeah lol...whatever

15. kila

kila Senior Member

ur lucky if cops dont hag around by ur area. here they are fukin everywhere.

16. DC_Crane

DC_Crane Senior Member

Well prolly the reason why all the graffiti has been around for like 30 years and my area is so crime ridden is because of there being no cops around

17. kila

kila Senior Member

So u got any tips for me?

18. DC_Crane

DC_Crane Senior Member

No...because I'm 24...so don't need to "sneak" lol...and when I was young my parents were never home and when they were they didn't give a shit about me...can you swear on this board?

19. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

lol ya you can swear.. i dont sneak my mom works late, and my dad doesnt care if i tag...so im good...

20. Sentile

Sentile Senior Member

i walk out the front door.