Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sneaking Out at Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

Theres two types of montana and most likely will have it so which is it? Spanish or German?

2. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

just say u taking a walk lol or how bout this sneak out lol i still think saying u going bowling all night then just go bomb is the best

3. skub

skub Member

guys. just be straight up with your parents.

everyone gets busted, i'd rather tells my parents whats up then explaining what happened during the ride home from the police station.

4. Just Another

Just Another Senior Member

I agree. My parents are willing to buy paint for me and shit, but that is for legals, when i start bombing i'm gonna be straight up and simple.

5. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

yo tell them b4 you get busted , shit happens.

6. Tyke!

Tyke! New Member

Good For Some...

What you could do is tell your parents your round a friends to sleep, but will be back early cuz they are goin out wif their family......you got all night there baby!, AND if your tired the next day just say "nobody sleeps at a sleepover"....sounds pretty rubbish, but if your parents are like mine, its brilliant!!

7. *Wing*

*Wing* Senior Member

It's best to do between 7pm and 11pm, at least in my country...

8. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

i have an adt.

what you want to do is get a really strong ass magnet, and put it on the tiny white box with a wire on the door frame, not the door.

the shit on your door is a magnet, and the sensor that does the beep beep shit is electromagnetic, so if theres a magnetic charge, the beeper wont go off.

droppin the science,

-sk8er6.

p.s. dont go robbin knigguhs with that knowledge!

9. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

Do cops acually go to sleep? I sneak out quite a bit but I've been planning on sneaking out even later like around 3 or 4. Do you think cops would be patroling at that time?

10. alive

alive Banned

are you kidding?

well i guess it depends where u are, but a big city like mine, cops 24/7 everywhere. not 2 mention vandal squad and dt's. but im nyc.

11. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

heres what u do i said this already but whatever u say u going to all night bowling with some friends when u get there wait till they leave then go paint like fucking crazy and walk back to the bowling alley the next moring to get pick up works for me.ALSO say u going to a later movie with ur girlfriend and it ends at 12 then when u get dropped off go paint then come back at 12.NEED ANYMORE HELP HIT ME UP

12. ~$dead presidents$~

~$dead presidents$~ Elite Member

:D i go out everyweekend around 2 3 in the mornin streets r so dead:D

13. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

lol. well i never go out untill my mom falls asleep cuz sometimes she comes in my room b4 bed. but my dad i couldent careless. a couple times i left at 11:00 pm and came back at four . i used 2 walk in my front door only thing was my alarm would go BEEP BEEP BEEP . at first i was really paranoid but my parents never noticed it so i was like k whatver and i still did it. but now i jus hop in my window its kind of a bitch,. and if some 1 sees a guy wearing a hood on the roof going in a window theyll call the popo but whatever.

as for hiding my stuff? my parents think i jus go on my canvas and in tunnels. so i dont need 2 hide shit.

but yeah i used 2 be paranoid about the cops pulling me over cuz were i live pplz under 18 have a cerfew but they dont give a shit.

but yea the streets r dead at 2-3 in the morning i can do fucking heaty ass spots like nothing . :)

14. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

i dont sneek out at nights cause my mom can hear me plus i did that before and almost got busted by the cops at like 2 in the morning

15. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

same dude, i got busted but never booked

16. orangedot10021

orangedot10021 Member

don't buy those i looked into them but they r way overpiced, i made on with 2 by 4's and regular rope, made it just like the ones u see in little kids backyards with the slide and swings and everything, i used it once and it was fine, but i need to find a good place to tie it to and im not sure what window to use.

17. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

that doesn't work, only on some really old stuff.
    now it's a circut so if it sees that the circut has been cut it will ring, rather then if theres a magnetic charge.
    so you should get a long ass magnet or 5-6 magnets stuck together and make like an extension.
    but, that might fuck around with the electrical current and it might ring.
    Alarm systems are smarter then you think ;)

18. TRIE1

TRIE1 Banned

i dunt sneak out i juss walk out the door at about 1 in the mornin and say mom ill be bak in a couple of hours...

19. TRIE1

TRIE1 Banned

20. pockets5096

pockets5096 Member

I just ask my mom if i can listen to a CD in her car she lets me post it up in her car for hours so i toss my bag out earlier and then go to my moms car put some music on recline the seat and let the music play and then just go out and go wild with my shit i am just realy desperate for paint i've actually resorted to scavenging its sad