Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Snow2skate Vs Koper

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by snow2skate, Dec 17, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Whos betta?

1. Snow2skate(recs)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Koper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. koper

koper Banned

snow2skate
    i never had any problem with you at all man, and still don't.
    Like i said before this battle was all in good fun.
    All i ever said was that your style was similar to mute's, and you got so offended by that that you wanted to battle me.
    Well i hope that from this, you have learned to not jump on people. You might just get shown up, and that makes you look

STUPID! :lol:

2. mesc_oner

mesc_oner Elite Member

i wouldnt talk koper, your shit doesnt exaclty burn recs, so quit actin like you the shit before i make you look

STUPID

3. koper

koper Banned

you wont have to

i never said my shit burned his

all i said is he shouldnt be so overly defensive of feedback because it makes ya look stupid.
    Alot of people on this forum could pick up that advice.
    No need to be so defensive people.

So much fakin HATE on this forum

What, cuz we're all writers we all gotta act hard as fuck? Wrong.
    Nothing talks in graf more than the quality of your work, so being hard as fuck is irrelevant. Complete toys are always the ones who act the hardest, and the good writers are the ones who RESPECT people cuz they know what graf is really about.
    Graffiti is not about BATTLES, or GOIN OVER PEOPLE, or DEFENDING YOUR CREW.
    It's about self-expression. And if people here don't understand it, that is their loss. Sure you can bomb hard and start beef and fight, but thats only going to lead you to a deep anal fucking by society.

4. mesc_oner

mesc_oner Elite Member

K, just seemed like you were bragging thats all

5. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Yeah, all in good fun eh koper.. then pick one of your best peices and send it to me and ill take one of my best peices.. and well make a battle outta that.. then well see who the real winner is.
    Send it to me as soon as you can. I dont like doing quick freestyles, which is what this battle was.. simplest shit ive ever done haha. just for fun im gonna post ur style down exactly in a bit.. ill do it quickly :lol:

6. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

But being defensive is fun, If your not defensive then when will yah stick up for yourself? And I wouldnt be battling you if i wasnt befensive. I like to battle..

7. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

View attachment 175636
    Koper, I would like you to realize, your style IS SOMETHING that most people learn to do during there practice of graff. All it is is thickened handstyle letters. If I had a nice wide calligraphy pen i could do handstyle letters and then outline them and thye would look practically the exact same. Your stuff is quite simple, and not that good style, I can tell by the way you draw things that your still in the begginner stage, Maybe you got to many people complimenting you and stuff and it got you to be stuck up and think your shit was all that.. but it aint. I feel sorry for giving you such an easy battle sketch.

8. ballpoint pen chemistry

ballpoint pen chemistry Senior Member

Or, your style sucks... and you just don't want to admit that he's better than you by "pointing out" that he doesn't even have a style, which, by the way, burned you.

9. koper

koper Banned

yeah buddy
    i'm sorry but... drop it
    we're finished.

That sketch you just drew, the R and E are exact bites from my piece, and the C and S are practically the exact same as ur piece. You dont know this style, you just proved it.
    Also many styles have heavy influence of that writers handstyle. Like yours. Take a look at your work, you will see it quickly.

Anyway we all have our own way of doing things. I will admit that my handstyle heavily influenced my letterforms, it gave me some pretty unique ideas. But i've been working on these letters for about a year now, and i have seen them get to where they are from block letters. It's been a slow gradual process. So just give a guy a break, if you cant take this defeat, sorry, but your going to have to.

I'm done, dont expect any more posts from me on this.

10. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

No, i aint gonna give it up, cause i do know im better then you. This wasnt an honest defeat. You defeated me against a quick crap sketch, Wow you should feel so proud haha.

11. mesc_oner

mesc_oner Elite Member

yeah, ive actually gone painting with recs wen he used to write deos and HE IS BETTER THEN KOPER

12. 10-103m

10-103m Senior Member

beef on here is unimaginable, koper is saying basically, that if everyone wasnt so defensive and just took the crit from some fuck on the internet in a different time zone a little lighter, then there wouldnt be so much god damn hostility. (I will agree that there are some cunts that will be dicks no matter how you treat em). BUT..... koper, as great as it would be if everyone said,

"wow, i really think your style is improving, keep working buddy! :D "

It's never gonna happen if you demand it from people, so the best you can do is be the guy who's never a dick yourself and hope that it might catch on.

13. Naid

Naid Member

i vote snow

fucking god damn vaginas