Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. miamidave

miamidave Senior Member

why cuz this guy did a really big get up?

2. YouGuysSuckBalls

YouGuysSuckBalls Senior Member

I hate you. And you. And you.

3. ceostar

ceostar Elite Member

you cant possibly believe urself
    the freektheme sends that shit to hell
    by far and others posted in the past 2 days as well

fair judgement guys

4. kiesersoze

kiesersoze Senior Member

long way to go before you have the "best freight of the year"
    my vote is tank and lak
    stop fronting

5. spectator

spectator Senior Member

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Senior Member

7. scotty

scotty Senior Member

keep jocking 1 freight while we do thousands.

8. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

feenkum fahkum...

y'all boys stay safe i heard they got a new city ordinance.. run into the wrong pig and they can get you for possession of spraypaint even if it's in your car in the trunk. no bullshit. now why you would let a cop search your trunk i don't know... but all i know is they don't care about your excuses.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  9. throwmega

throwmega Senior Member

10. miamidave

miamidave Senior Member

its the city of miami beach and coral gables.

11. spectator

spectator Senior Member

12. kosher Only

kosher Only Senior Member

Know your rights!

dont let anybody search you without a warrant or without asking them what the probable cause is. Possession of graffiti tools (IE magic markers, spray paint, glass engravers) as well as sales of those tools to a minor has been against the law for years. A rubber glove in your pocket is also a tool of burglary, throwing a rock at a train is several felonies and puting a dot of spray paint on a wall can be anywhere from a 3rd degree misdemeanor to a 2nd degree felony burglary- depending on how creative the cop is at fucking your life

They make a million vague laws so that you are constantly breaking some law and then they enforce them conveniently when they need to violate your rights; the cops can and will hit you with every charge they can think of to keep you locked up until something if anything sticks. so pull up your pants when your bombin in Opalacka, dont ever sit on a milk crate and dont fart after 6 oclock on Thursdays.

This is totalitarianism gentlemen, although you like to act like it be glad none of you are poor and black- and i say that with confidence.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  13. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

good morning broward county :D

14. Iwrite my craft wit pizaz

Iwrite my craft wit pizaz Member

15. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

thats bull shit... if you're eighteen they can't charge you with possession of spray paint... thats like saying they can arrest you for having xanax even if you hvae a prescription.. it's illegal for them to arrest you for it, so if they even try to charge you, you can simply tell them your going to eternal affairs. even if they charge where to stick and you'd actually goto county, you would win the case no doubt about it, that is if your eighteen.

16. cuhhh

cuhhh Elite Member

17. drgizmo

drgizmo Guest

this equals 1000 freights

18. StopTrustingAuthority

StopTrustingAuthority Senior Member

19. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you guys obviously don't read well...

NEW city ordinance. doesn't matter if you're 18 or not. you have spraypaint anywhere in your vehicle and you don't have a stack of bibles next to it, most likely you're getting locked up. if you think i'm kidding, wait till it happens. it already has happened to a few people, but i'm just letting you guys know so it doesn't happen to any of you. however, there are some nice cops out there that don't care about ruining someones life. you tell them you're in art school, or that you paint legally at so and so, and off you go.

i know someone who's bond was 350 dollars just for a couple paint cans. they told me when they were in a holding cell, the cops went up to them and asked them if they were buk 50. lolololol.

it's basically the state pressuring police departments all over the tricounty area about how much graffiti is popping up and that they need to do something about it, as if they can.

20. spectator

spectator Senior Member