Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. heavy-weight

heavy-weight Senior Member

why does garbage acid always use a mix of those homo ass colors :confused:

2. KenethKaniff

KenethKaniff Senior Member

My mistake I mean "backyard some form of art dat shouldn't be on bombing science thing"

3. ironcrack

ironcrack Senior Member

better than that gsouth sicks freight.. them letters are WHACK

4. heavy-weight

are u serious?^ hahaha. ur prolly a fagget just like him that likes prissy gay colors all mixed up looking like vomit. i wanna see gay acid paint a freight that big. i thought graffiti was meant to be illegal :confused:

5. KenethKaniff

At least dey have letters n last time I recall it was called graffiti

6. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

everybody talks shit on here..n then they here talk shit bout me talkin shit..*****s funny

7. fiction

fiction Elite Member

scumboy

are you serious, blah blah faggy colors i think people like you should exist for other people to see what awesome burners you pump out mr burger king and learn exactly what not to do, that dudes got more skill than you ever could and i understand that you wont ever aquire its not just something you can buy, i know you wish you could, keep talking and less painting mr. heavy stale weight guy.;)

8. fiction

fiction Elite Member

9. PhatAna305

PhatAna305 Member

Yo even my ***** job pbs 3ck would burn that dork ass, pretty ass, let me pay 1 bill for every piece i do ass, letters suck more dick than a hoe tryna get bread, never did a good letter in your life ass, never did a solid 1 color fill ass, handstyles are so yesterday thinkin ass, never even done a throwie ass, only get bumped by your toy homeboys and the biggest dorks from 954 ass. Dont mind me im just spittin the TRUTH and that went out along with letter structure.

10. PhatAna305

PhatAna305 Member

Oh and dont get a hard dick job just an example.

11. KenethKaniff

Shit talking slides wen ur trying to let someone know der doing something wrong cuz if der smart deyll taake da advices to consideration . . . Tough love lol

12. miamidave

miamidave Senior Member

acids been painting the same wall since bombing science had a thread on south florida. that wall must be 5 inches thicker by now.
    you can argue that acid is better but so is a picasso painting but im not trying to pass that off as graffiti.
    he does "street art"

13. random hero

random hero Senior Member

bump the crews wh dtt fs and all the real *****s putting in work ... you get respect following in the footsteps of real writers not that backyard bullshit

14. heavy-weight

is this ***** serious?! yo graff aint about skill is about who holds down the dopest spots with the dopest style of letters, that includes having good throws, good hands, good str8 letters, etc, etc. this homo ***** acid has been posting the same ugly combo of colors on the same 6 feet tall wall thats in back of his crib. and u call that holding down work in the game? come on my *****. tighten the fuck up and tell ur boy to stop writting, get enrroled in an art class at AI and sell his shit on galleries. this is a graff thread and thats doesn't belong here. stop saying that we hating cus REALLY theres nothing to hate on. take the advice and if acid really does wanna writte then tell him to paint that same "burner" (LOL) on a metrorail rooftop, a freight or atleast a track side.............

PS: YO ACID U SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE 5 TIMES SO U GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT

ai81.photobucket.com_albums_j238_Frogskinsmngmt_STYLE_WARS_cover.jpg

15. EveryDayNinja25

EveryDayNinja25 Senior Member

16. cellphone

cellphone Senior Member

17. random hero

random hero Senior Member

18. Writing History

Writing History Elite Member

19. Writing History

Writing History Elite Member

20. DEJA

DEJA Member

Man, fuck it we're here for the pretty pictures... Stop complaining about the game and the spots... Obviously your comments aren't fazing him... He's just gonna keep putting up more and more pictures.

And PhatAna... Everything you say is a load of shit... Everyone knows it but except you apparently... Just wanted to let you know.

I've seen them 3ck kids ride dick... and now you ride their dick... You ought to get them warts checked out...