Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. 6senses

6senses Senior Member

canlove.org stright on a art level

2. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

ya i know kvee was kems..but i found dat out when this internet shit came up..i never saw him up..but i was wrekin lil havana da beach n hialeah with dat tag..until i realized dat kvee was kems..n then kem5..so i just stuck to my original tag "leen" n my throws might look like kid leens throws cus its da same tag..in wich i never even saw his shit so its a big councidence..i have heard dat there was a leen in da 80's but never saw him up..or even heard of him when i started writing it..n i know ur ass is older than me..i didnt say i was dat oldskool..i was talkin bout da nigguhs dat think im a jit..n my name aint fred..im fukin cuban

3. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

yo dawg who da fuk u have me comfused with??? or are u just tryin to make me look bad cus ur a pussy n wish u had respect n balls like me??huh? what u trying to make me look like a lil pussy? tryin to fuk my rep up? cus u a sucka duck as nigguh? fuk dat tupac listening bull shit..im not no lil wanna be thug n shit..i dont go around acting all getto..i dress pretty normal n talk educated sum what..dat im a delinquent..u damn rite i am..n ya im a trouble maker dats for sure

4. MR.INCREDIBLE

MR.INCREDIBLE Member

so is this syruprock?

5. MR.INCREDIBLE

MR.INCREDIBLE Member

lil buddy you kinda old so maybe you are not technologically advanced BUT you might want to realize it's called the WORLD WIDE web so this same piece you put up on facebook under the name ur mama gave you fred rock is the same peice you post on here saying it's not you??? and dont go trying to make ur pics on fb private now so everyone on here cant see the type of nigg@ you are

6. youdie ikill

youdie ikill Senior Member

Ye ol' see ya when i see ya hidin in the bushes dick in the booty ass niggha..

7. 56ACE

56ACE Senior Member

8. MR.INCREDIBLE

MR.INCREDIBLE Member

listen here fuck boy u aint got to do know investigation we all on fb so when i see you on fb postin pics of the same pieces you postin on here? i dont know what grade you dropped out in but that is just simple comprehension to me. and if thats ur homie you both some bitch made ass *****$ cuz you know that nigg@ frontin. fred been a bitch from back in the day nta hn all them busta ass crews. yea i'm from the hood nigg@ i know. oh and i almost forgot when yall tried to be in/p killas with that in/c get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

9. Hell2daNah

Hell2daNah Senior Member

shut the fuck up already. if u wanna talk shit to the ***** then pm him. i dont wanna have to scroll thru pages full of bs just to look at a few flicks and neither does anyone else. its just annoying every person who goes on this thread.

10. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

11. FRESKOO

FRESKOO Member

Fed ass nikkuh puttin leens name out like tht even if its not or is ya still snitchn graffiti dnt like fed snitches

12. OWTNGIS

OWTNGIS Senior Member

13. OWTNGIS

OWTNGIS Senior Member

why the fuck is my shit posting inna fuckin row???? i tryed it like ten times...mods fix that shit if u can

14. FkingRetards

FkingRetards Member

You kids are just as toy as mepher

15. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

i think buddy is popo..acuseing me of being fred rock..so dat i get mad n give him my real info..dat was sum random as shit..n yea either way if dat was my name..buddy is a snitch as nigguh..cus imagine dat was my name..or if he really knew my name..he'd put it on blast..in a fukin forum..pussy ass nigguh! n if he aint popo..n he just saw who i really am on my myspace..he shut up real quik..punk ass!

i stay being da center of attention on everything! n nigguhz hate cus they dont got it like dat!

suck a fat dick haterzzzzz!!!! im still me! get like me pussy nigguhz!

16. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

then go on another thread..or site!if u dont like it..u own dis shit or sumthing? or get off da computer n do what u do..dats da real shit! true or not?? nigguhz on here are like little wineing gurls...wawawawawawa all da time
    n whos fukin reteard?? mephers ma dawg..nigguh is mad down..dont hate

17. MR.BERNS129

MR.BERNS129 Senior Member

18. MR.BERNS129

MR.BERNS129 Senior Member

19. miamidave

miamidave Senior Member

$100 (goes to the winner) of people who actually fight for something off this forum.
    of course i want a youtube link

20. squintz

squintz Senior Member