Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. kosher Only

kosher Only Senior Member

2. Bodie

Bodie Member

Stop frontin.......

3. PRIMETIME17

PRIMETIME17 Member

he was my friend. no he was my friend. no he liked me more than you, he told me so. oh yea well i went to his house this one time so we must be best friends.

4. PRIMETIME17

PRIMETIME17 Member

5. CrackAddict

CrackAddict Senior Member

6. CrackAddict

CrackAddict Senior Member

sooo many JITS on this site!

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

alot of jits on this site who claim they were homeboys of ynot's because they got ink done by him, along with a couple hundred other people...

its funny how people are instantly better friends with someone who died. i'm not even talkin about ynot even, i mean like everyone... whenever someone dies you get claims like "that was my ride or die" when in reality they linked up like 3 times smoked a blunt. i didn't go to ynots memorial cus i didn't know him like that.

chit chat click clack...

[Broken External Image]:http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/619/ynotnewsfootage2.jpg
    a3.bp.blogspot.com__yfvhLQJKNtk_TGyKNryO3rI_AAAAAAAAA2Y_Oye8x6rGSXY_s400_YNOT95.jpg

8. Sir Lucius Murkafu

Sir Lucius Murkafu Senior Member

9. west nam 561

west nam 561 Member

bump ynnotseeeee and phekz

10. 17756+28

17756+28 Member

Ynot

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  11. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

yo i go way back with alot of ppl!!!! ppl i never even met!! i just seen them or heard of them since i been in dis game! maybe if we all go far back like dat,wether is beef or not,maybe we can all paint n fuck dis shit up,n fuk beef!! rite??? we going agaisnt all odds or against our selfs??? fuk it im in it to bomb lolll so get ur shoe lases tied n wreck shit up,its a white grey world..lets add sum color to dis shit lol

12. 17756+28

17756+28 Member

Ynot

[Broken External Image]:http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/831/ynottemgbrj.jpg

Everybody got something to say about Ynot on this site, if its not positive then do us a favor and just dont leave a comment. Not on some tuff guy shit, not trying to tell you how to act one this site, just know that we all read this wack ass site, alot of us do not sign in and tell our life storys or post pictures everyday, but most of us come on here for our daily fix of gossip and flix, so watch what you say, because some people can take shit offensive really easy, alot of people are very sensitive right now, ynots loss has been a really emotional roller coaster for us. Its barely been a month, Some people will understand, some will not.

[Broken External Image]:http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/1163/ynotwynwood.jpg

Alot of people that are claiming to be ynots homie feel that way because all you needed was one ink session with him or one night of bombing, or one night chilling at his crib to feel close to him. Ynot was not a hater, he was a good dude, he was down with everyone that he met. Even if he really didnt like you that much, you would never know that. Thats why you see such an out pouring of love for him from so many people across crew lines. So dont hate on someone claiming to be his homie, its cool, let them think that, let them spread love and help keep ynots name alive forever. Some dude that none of us even met got a fucking RIP YNOT tat right on his forehead, true story, so everybody chill, ynot made fans and friends everywhere he went. Just keep spreading the love, fuck the haters, and never let him rest....

Ynot Lives Forever!

13. Enmity

Enmity Elite Member

14. XXORtsald

XXORtsald Elite Member

this post deserves to be bumped on the same page. respect from the whole GW fam.

15. pee in the bed

pee in the bed Senior Member

Balistik Violence

for real!!!! stop bullshitting!!!!
    R.I.P TreeZ Alot17 Ynot

16. kosher Only

kosher Only Senior Member

no justice no peace

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  17. thatgraffkid410

thatgraffkid410 Senior Member

18. squintz