Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. DUARF

DUARF Member

Bump my ***** Feecees- Kidwik- Doctuh Turduh Mayne

2. i.ruin.lives

i.ruin.lives Senior Member

bump that crispy visa throwie ooweee

3. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

Pretty sure I smashed that bitch "swagg" a couple times in like 11th grade or some shit. but in no way is she my girlfriend. i used to fuck strippers now i fuck doctor hoes. ketchup toy.

4. dusthtc305

dusthtc305 Senior Member

quit lyin dude u fuk that bitch that mekr u used to fuk and thats y theres beef cuz he smashed dat before u..cuz u a bitch worried bout ur girls past u fukin herb..takin it to graffiti lining our shit cuz ma ***** and all my other *****s done smashed dat

5. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

im glad you actually brought that up. bc thats the WHOLE SOLE reason i got beef with you fruits. it was some kid BLESR who fucked mekrs girlfriend. and bc of that, I HAVE to deal WITH ALL YOU fags. if it wasnt for me knowing that kid blesr and him fucking that bitch, this wouldnt exists. go direct all this bullshit to blesr or some shit bc mekr seen me face to face in overtown and looked down and said, please seber, i dont want any beef, please i didnt line your piece go look. THE END DROP IT MOVE ON FAGGOT

6. i.ruin.lives

lol ya the bitch you asked to set me up and when she wouldn't cuz thats my dawg you went to crabbin tisk tisk! tryna set up a girl makes you soft x's 10

7. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

now that that shit is said and done, move the fuck on with your pathetic life and stop lining my shit and the day you see me, you can act accordingly. but until then, grow the fuck up faggot.

8. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

bitch the second she wouldnt up your shit i put her in your same category. i will set you up, fuck your mother, shit on your kids, rape you in front your father and punch you in the dome bitch. you aint shit but a fat mutt that id smash like a grown *****

9. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

i come on this shit once and you all go yap yap yap. this is why i cant say shit or paint bc yall dont know how to handle your issues. you would THINK yall are some BIG BAD motherfuckers but you are not so DROP THE ACT and stop the harrassment bc thats all this is, is annoying as fuck lol

10. i.ruin.lives

god do we have to reiterate this again? i was there...he did not cop a plea...the context of the convo was *seber-"do you know who i am?" *meker - "ya dawg" (goes back to painting) and then you walk down the hallway to me and start talkin shit lol goddddd kill yourself already and do us a favor yo

11. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

so bc you say this shit, its true? thats your problems, yall make shit up left and right. atleast your life only revolves around taking pics of other people shit and this forum, thats got to be somewhat of a easy life.

12. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

i told him ***** do you have any issue with me now? you have NO RIGHT to ever say you have a problem with me or talk shit on a forum or line my shit bc RIGHT NOW U AINT GOT NO PROBLEM, ***** was in the corner, with all his shit kicked over and wouldnt look up. dont stand up for that skinny addict. you talked MORE SHIT THAN HE DID, yall CONFUSEDDDDD AS FUCK

13. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

And you were on the other side of the wall hiding not saying shit just listening. Soft bitch.

14. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

Fuck them nigggggs they all soft they all get handled the same way you do bitch

15. i.ruin.lives

so first u say i talked more shit than him now u say i was hiding hmmm whos makin up the stories now seeb?

16. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

im not here to be liked, and the point is 2-3 years later and i aint never ran a day in my life and yall just RUN. YOUR. MOUTHS. EVENTUALLY you will be found and shits a small world, hopefully its a place i can leave you butt naked and bloody.

17. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

BITCH U WERE HIDING WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE I WAS CHECKING YOUR BOY MUTT. AFTER I CHECKED THE ***** AND KEPT ON WALKING THRU THE PENIT BC HE DIDDDDD NOTTTTTT WNAT ANY PROBLEMS, i saw YOU, which then you started jappin saying kick rocks and all this childish shit. when i had my boy behind me repeating, Yo ***** do i hit this bitch or what, as im like naw ***** she aint shit

18. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

groupie, nothing but another groupie. lol

19. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

it doesnt matter what people belive, YALL have to sleep at night knowing you are bitches and hoes lol and cant find or feel safe unless you got a click around. thats YOUR problem not mine.

20. SEBER

SEBER Senior Member

AND you post old flicks of lining my shit when i checked pistol and he says "BRO I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO LINE YOUR SHIT, I THOUGHT IT WAS RAW AS FUCK AND ASKED MEKR WHY WE LINING THIS SHIT ITS RAW" lol smdh