Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Speed battle - tek

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Bazer, Jan 21, 2008.

Share This Page

?

Whos got the monster cock???

1. bigel

60.6%
  2. atlok7

13.5%
  3. steyr

23.1%
  4. rfi spit

2.9%
  1. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

Loser= bite bite bite

2. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

you not being able to rock a decent handstyle makes you more toy than anyone else on here, everything in your 'style' has been used and you bite like a fucking crocodile...youve done nothing but act like a little queer on the otherside of the computer screen...youre no fucking writer cause writers paint..youre a little 15 year old paper boy who has a bed time! now get on your knees and choke on my dick!

3. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

People should probably visit the long island thread lol

4. steyr

steyr Senior Member

oh shit! i started it in this battle too!

5. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

haha sez pretty much summed that shit up in a damn nutshell. best thing is i'd say it's 100 percent accurate. loser ya just a peach.

6. steyr

steyr Senior Member

yeah loser can be a straight up faggot, i personally would like to curbstomp himwith spiked boots. but i think his shits pretty dope, wish io could see some of his paintins

7. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

nah personally i think he bites anything that walks. his handstyles suck some big gorilla testicles and i dont think he's even got the balls to get up and actually paint. LOSER- you throw up some of your shit on a wall and put it on here i can guarantee i will eat those words. make a fool outta me pleaaaaseeeee.

8. Rots takes your Daughters

People-go-long-island-thread. YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK FUCKING STUPID.

While I'm here, who does Loser bite exactly :]

9. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

nah im implying he bites on the fact that the kid doesnt have a handstyle to save his life and thats the first step. i dont know where the hell he'd gotten to where he is without a fuckin handy. maybe im wrong but shit i just call em as i see em.

10. steyr

steyr Senior Member

while i have been on this site, i havent seen much biting from him, but ive only seen a few pieces and a couple throwies from him, the shit was fresh, he just has to stop being a douche tho whenever someone says hes good

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  11. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

yea the kids pretty cocky. if there wasnt that he wouldnt get half the shit he does but hey it's whatever. if he wants to be a vaginal cleansing device let him.

12. Rots takes your Daughters

So steyr, since you've seen 'much biting' from Loser, where is it? What has he bitten? personally I've never seen another style in my life that looked anything like his.

PS to be honest, if you look at someone's work and say "WOW that' sa cool piece..OOP he has bad handstyles, I lose all respect for him" then you are an embarrasment.
    Saber has horrible handstyles.

13. steyr

steyr Senior Member

havent seen much biting, my bad.

14. Rots takes your Daughters

Ok I'm done, this chitchat has caused me to take an hour sketching an R, someone call me emo already so I can jerk one out.

15. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

dont get me wrong if the work is truly his then he's got some skill but since there aint nothin to tip the scales imma go with the belief that it's his. heh nah rots you aint emo you're a scandalous skank hoe. WHERE MY MONEY HOOKER!?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  16. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

so this is to loser- props on ya shit. i aint gonna beef. my most sincere appy polly loggies on the biting comments. just get a handstyle so aint no one gonna be able to say shit. take it easy and keep up the good work.

17. SEZ

SEZ Senior Member

Fuck Loser

18. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member