Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Splitting Sakura Solid Markers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeosBsk, Jun 28, 2019.

Share This Page

1. BeosBsk

BeosBsk Member

I recently ran into a dilemma. I've been splitting streakers now for quite a while and I've got the hang of them down. I've always done to color splits or four-color splits but recently I've been wanting to push my limits and do a 6 color split or even an eighth color split but I realize splitting the streakers into 8 ways isn't so simple without having a device that does it for you so what are some tips or tricks that you guys use to split your Streaker is into 8 ways or six ways. I want to get the most out of my streaks and get that color mixed that I really been looking for.

2. MrSixes

MrSixes Elite Member

Just call them Mean Streaks..

3. Nabru

Nabru Senior Member

I'm not your buddy Six...

4. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Gotta build a rig to push the marker threw that will cut it evenly that's how the hand mixed guys do it . It's probly that surgical wire or piano string . Evenly spaced out like a cut pie Over something slightly wider then the paint stick . Probly could make one with a guitar string and a tolet paper roll . Won't be perm but it should get the job done.

And don't listen to these two ^^^ there the same one guy trolling .

5. MrSixes

MrSixes Elite Member

Stay off my Six then faggot.

6. BeosBsk

BeosBsk Member

I use sakura not no sharpie mean streaks dumb fuck

7. BeosBsk

BeosBsk Member

Thanks G