Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

wow such a bitch....^^^whinning and shit...."wwwaaaaahhhh its tooo messy and the fucktards on here wont help me wwwaahhhhh!!" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO RESEARCH BITCH!!!! http://********.com/catalog/art_primo_streak-tutorial O...where these little fuckers are ********....type in art primo u dumb fuck....

2. bluecheese

bluecheese Member

i did that today but i used acrylic paint and its too thick how can i thin it? ( i already put a screw in there) plz help.

3. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

WITH WATER!!!
    But not more than 30% of it...

4. majin_strach

majin_strach Member

you know you could have jus held the shift key thus eliminating the caps....=]] nice markers tho

5. noise not music

noise not music Senior Member

Heat up the razor and it will cut through them easier, making it less messy...or you can use wire to cut through them...

6. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

Remember, a streak is not a blunt...you gotta be very precise with this shit.

A really good method for getting a clean cut, is to take a small piece of fishing line, or any type of wire/line/string that is thin and at least somewhat durable...cotton or cloth string WONT work.
    Put it through the top part of the streak right down the middle, (the streak should still be in the plastic)
    Next, while applying tension to the line, simply twist the bottom, and keep feeding the streak out more and more, and the line will automatically cut it in the straightest line possible.
    I hope you get what I'm saying, it's hard to demonstrate without pics and I currently dont have any fresh streaks.

Think of it, kinda like those playdoh shaper/strainer things that you had when you were a kid...pretty much the same principle.

7. malto

malto Senior Member

If I was making pen ink, would it still work if I replaced alcohol with methylated spirits?

8. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

Either way, it's still gonna be pen ink...

9. malto

malto Senior Member

Yes but the point of the alcohol is to let the ink soak out of the tubes or whatever. Will mehylated spirits do that ?

10. NEKEL1

NEKEL1 Senior Member

im not too sure bout m spirits but i kno nail varnish/polish remover works

11. ish_805

ish_805 Member

im pretty shure mth.spirts is the same as alcohol

12. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

mth spirits will do the same thing as alcohol so it will just be like thinned down pen ink which will slide out of the tubes over night.

13. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

There pretty resistent (more than the cotton ones) but i cant manage to get a clean line with it

14. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

im pretty sure its either streaky it dosent flow right or the nib is fucked and it leaves small marks

15. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

^^^ get some stampedeous inkpad cleaners.

16. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

nah yo just take a fucking pin or needle or some shit and stick it into the weird material and rip that shit off...its a sponge nib underneath and gives nicer lines...

17. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

..or try ta write w a sponge i guess :p

18. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

no siiiiirrrr...thats a good mop son...

19. noxi

noxi Elite Member

just dont use it on hella rough surfaces.

20. KnoxIn

KnoxIn Senior Member

hey i gotta question where can i get a white marker that sound stupid but like for my blackbook i see people that have white lines in there shit and its not they just didn't color there any idea what they are usin???