Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

shut up bitch dont try to correct me or say that u posted the answer first [/b][/quote]
    but i didnt correct you, i just said i answered the kid he gave an answer to already. you dont gotta get all uppity about it

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://shop.usps.com/images/moistener_d.jpg
    stamp moistener, avaliable at the usps store for like 2 bucks. possible mop. if i had some dough id order one and mod it, but i dont. if anyone has say something, i think it might be a good idea

3. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

i just ordered some stickers and saw that and thought the same thing

4. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

tip: ink for markers. paint for mops.

chances are, krink isn't going to flow through the nib on your woodcraft? why you ask? because that nib was made to let through very thin alcohol-based inks, very thin water-based inks/paints, and in a few cases special super-thin oil-based paint.

if you want it to work, take out that nib, take out that pump, and put in the tradition chalkboard eraser felt nib...

if you want to make it drip with ink, or something else that flows through the normal nib, then all you do is take out the valve, heat up a long/thin needle, put the nib in and slide the red-hot needle through the plastic on the side of the top and through the nib. this holds the nib in place so it won't fall in or out (remember, the valve system isnt there to support the nib anyjmore). store upright ;)

5. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

^^^ hahaha i didnt understand any of that im a visual learner could you post some pics?

sorry and thank you

6. SHift

SHift Senior Member

hey i saw one of those at a office supply warehouse and they also have the one that looks like a pen. The place is called fisher's and their is a wide variety of markers like streakers,paint,paint markers and all kinds of shit. i tried modding one of those and the nib came off and made a fucking mess. that shit sucks!!!

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i grabed a few of them at some staples here, it said they were like 75 cents or something, but they were free.

fill with paint, use, throw away.

and i mean use right after you fill it, they dont have caps.

8. 3rdworld

3rdworld Senior Member

the shit in the woodcrafts isnt exactly the thinnest stuff around. i put krink in it and works perfect, even drips on the surface. (cause the krink is thinner than the woodcraft shit)
    mplskid make sure the shit your putting in there is thinned enough... that might be your problem.

9. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

yeah, i don't know it strange.... i tried filling uniposca broads (same idea) with ghetto krink that was pretty thin and had no success.... but now i'm curious haha. I'll probably try it again once i 'acquire' a posca with a virgin nib.

10. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

you might be able to fashion one out of something, ill try if i can get my hands on one.

11. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

the shit in the woodcrafts isnt exactly the thinnest stuff around. i put krink in it and works perfect, even drips on the surface. (cause the krink is thinner than the woodcraft shit)
    mplskid make sure the shit your putting in there is thinned enough... that might be your problem. [/b][/quote]
    i took out the pump i think that what fucked it up cuz im useing 2/3 ace oil based paint and 1/3 thinner i will try again next time i get a woodcraft

12. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

once i get some cash im goin out gettin some of that silver bucket paint...ghetto krink is sounding good

13. xx13

xx13 Senior Member

ya know it costs like $2 0r 3for a little bucket

14. 3rdworld

3rdworld Senior Member

i took out the pump i think that what fucked it up cuz im useing 2/3 ace oil based paint and 1/3 thinner i will try again next time i get a woodcraft [/b][/quote]
    i kept the pump in, works damn good,

15. mplskid

mplskid Senior Member

im gonna try it this weekend if i had a digi i would do a step bi step but sadly i dont <_<

16. CrAiG

CrAiG Member

Hey guys,how can I make an Aerosol Art bombing marker a flowpen???

PLEASE,WITHOUT CHANGING THE INK

17. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

what do you mean make one? you have to buy those...

18. CrAiG

CrAiG Member

I mean to make the Aerosol marker Drip.

19. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

pump the nib a bunch before writing and it might drip... i don't know, i found the paint inside of aerosol art markers not to flow very well.

20. CrAiG

CrAiG Member

What if we put a bit of paint thinner in???