Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

^^i never heard that lol
    n fuck the manager is he ur friend??

2. Olick

Olick Elite Member

a true friend will HOOK YOU UP!
    buahaha

3. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

4. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Just because he was at a party doesn't mean he knew anyone there. Shit I've been to a few parties where I didn't know anyone there. Then again I'm a thief so I guess it is all just black and white to me. You steal cause you need something. Doesn't matter how you get it.

5. Olick

Olick Elite Member

but stealing from a person.

it becomes personal. wouldnt you be pissed it someone stole your car? wouldnt you want to find them. kill them. gut em. fuck em. eat them. and get your car back?

its prolly just me. but im been robbed before. and it does suck. all the hard things you worked for. all the shit you saved up for. and then its sudenly gone.

my only exeption is that if the camera you stole. was already stolen...then go right ahead hahah. but back then i didnt rack anything so yeah.

6. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

i dunno stealin sumthin behind some1s bak like that is pussy if u really wanna steal some1 camera n u dont know them dont just snatch it when thier not lookin go up 2 them n b like "gimme that camera" n just straight up rob them

7. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Lol man you gotta do what you gotta do. About getting robbed. Yea I been robbed before. I had it coming to me though. I was way too fucking flashy with my shit and got a bit too popular. And yes I did find the fucker and me and 10 other dudes made sure he wouldn't steal from anyone ever again but hey, he shouldn't have gotten caught. Fucker had it coming to him.

8. whiskey_tpc

whiskey_tpc Member

wow didnt realize ppl were going to freack out about that shit u wanna know the story then fine
    u ever go to some fuckin rich kids party
    and see all this shit when ur working at a shitty 9-5
    and daddy buys it for him/her with no problem
    so fuck that dude i piliage and plunder when im at some fuckin rich kids house besides u know daddy is going to buy them a new better one
    and i dont know these people no ties just booze

9. OUTLAW

OUTLAW Member

yeah it was too hard for me too rack a cam from a store so i stay after school every week to raid the cross country fag backpacks...mad cameras and hella money...

10. whiskey_tpc

whiskey_tpc Member

see i think people understand
    fuck rich kids

11. Olick

Olick Elite Member

wow....pray to God they dont find you.

and ass for the camera guy.

its ok to steal from rich spoiled kids. they have no feelings.

12. whiskey_tpc

whiskey_tpc Member

no souls eithere
    dude i hope they do find me
    they would probly fuckin look down the whole time and walk away

13. Olick

Olick Elite Member

why would they. a whole cross country team against 1 guy. i see no fear thier.

14. whiskey_tpc

whiskey_tpc Member

i dont think a cross country team is going to jump anyone lol

15. ForOhWun

ForOhWun Senior Member

but what if the person he steals from is the manager of a store which he racks from daily?? hmmmmmmmm.. mmmhmmm. Ehhhh. MMMMMMMMM

16. seze1

seze1 Senior Member

Has anyone ever used Alien cans for throwing up tags? I just ordered some for the first time and thought that since they're low pressure, they might be easier to get flares with. First thing I'm gonna do is throw a level five on there and see what's up......anyone else have any experience or pictures with this?

17. denaaa

denaaa Senior Member

nahh man dont do throwups with those or tagss its crazy low presseure you wont be able to get good flares with it the paint wont even reach the top where you want the flare to be ( sorry if that didnt make sense i dont know how to explain it) and you wont be able to tag fast enough it will look all sketchy and shitt good for fades and shit thought when your piecing though and for outliness you wont ever get a driip

18. denaaa

denaaa Senior Member

and im not sure about this but wont level fives only work on German Montana (like the black,gold shit) aliens are from the Spanish(hardcore and shit) kind its a different cap system i think on my aliens that i had i tried a pink dot on it in my shed some of the pinks worked and some didn't but when they worked it was good it was sorta like half the size that it normally is and it was all like splotchy kinda ( not 100%sure though )

19. seze1

seze1 Senior Member

Does anyone know if level 5's work well on Spanish Montana?

20. harry

harry Senior Member

whats level 5's?