Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Balo

Balo Senior Member

yo so i know that my stickers are shit but can i get some feedback what i should do to make them better? like what to work on and if i should keep and improve those characters or just drop them and redesign new ones?

2. PIECE

PIECE Senior Member

Your lettering needs work. Just keep practicing the basic shapes.

ZEBRA...Hot damn that colab....

3. Balo

Balo Senior Member

Ight thanks, ill work on my shapes for a while and post something when i get better. ill try and not put up anything that's shit like this though. but just out of curiosity, should iI keep and improve the characters? or just make new ones and lose those ones?

4. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

x

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  5. C.RICH

C.RICH Member

Yo Balo you came up with those characters for a reason so I say keep them....They are raw right now but there is a lot of potential there to build off of. Upgrade to some paint pens....if you got the budget for it Montana makes a great pen....matte finish....super opaque....if not just look for a cheaper alternative sharpie makes them, Sakura pen-touch, DecoColor. As far as the lettering I personally would bring the letters closer together and give it more of a flow, and try to keep your letters around the same height. You got the skills though so just keep at it man you'll be throwing out some clean sticks in no time.

6. C.RICH

C.RICH Member

Went back to the drawing board on my old fist design....ended up with this. I am pretty stoked about it!
    teeth!.jpg

7. Balo

Balo Senior Member

Thanks. Those are not too good compared to what they looked like on paper when I origionally made them but I'm working on them... And thanks for the advice. I'm going to be getting markers in about a month if all goes right. I'm trying to get the molotow 127 hs pack off of the BS store

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

zebra whos that last character? reminds me of paracyte shit... its off the chizzel

bolo take it to the toy fourm... practice the basics, if i seen those up id probably rip them off, keep practicing on some dead letter (like a cerial box font) and slowly start to morph it in your own when you get them down perfect after a few months or atleast a year if you wanna be safe... gotta learn to crawl before u can walk

9. Balo

Balo Senior Member

Ok thanks. and i knew they werent very good, i was mainly trying to get some opinions on the characters but the more i look at them, they're shit. I'm thinking about dropping them but I'm not creative at all. im horrible with characters to be honest. i spent a week just trying to think of the gold guy. Graff is harder for me since I'm not very creative, thats why even my tag is shit :(. but thanks for the advice. ill start practicing the basics.

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i feel you dude, it took me awhile to get to where i am, i also suck with karaks minus a few that i been working on that slowly progress over the years... not trying to shoot you down but trying to stop the plauge of toys, cause its like a window with a rock threw it if it shows up eventually others will appear, plus im trying to save you from getting a shitty name & beef that you wont want... just keep up with it & dont get too hard on yourself

11. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

dead

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  12. aiko

aiko Senior Member

thats dope ya workin with aver zebs

ive been doing fuck all but taggin lately, gonna work on a couple canvas' today doe
    2 lazy 2 resize sorry homies

695ddace401611e2ab6822000a1fb191_7.jpg
    7051b1ba474711e2807c22000a1fba57_7.jpg
    c654d2703fe211e292a722000a1f97f4_7.jpg

13. Reen

Reen Senior Member

14. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

x

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  15. oh!

oh! Member

IMG_0420.jpg
    How do you sign up for that?!

16. Balo

Balo Senior Member

yo i think that last one is dope.

17. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

Been so lazy I havent uploaded in months but now that i'm finally off school for a bit I thought i'd get around to it
    old stuff just cause I havent posted in a while:
    04 11 2012 2 01 12 PM.jpg
    WP_000062 (2).jpg
    WP_000273.jpg
    WP_000212.jpg

and some newer shit from this fall/winter
    PhotoCrop_2012-12-01_12-28-17-PM.jpg WP_000508.jpg WP_000515.jpg WP_000547.jpg WP_000549.jpg WP_000574.jpg WP_000588.jpg

cheers!

18. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

dead

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  19. Tayo Norton

Tayo Norton New Member

Cant even see your picture OP.

20. oh!

oh! Member