Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

too bad they fuckin suck.

2. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

i am offering again... anyone want stickers to put up for me, pm me.... i'm sending some packs out later this week, but let me know and ill send some. trading is dope too.

3. dotone

dotone Elite Member

thanks

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Yo dotone how many stickers is that? and what kind are they, DHL webships 1239 or USPS 228's? And how big is it? And is the backing just 1 big piece or a whole bunch? cuz if its just one big backing im curious where you got it.

5. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

6. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

gasm u have improved so much ... wish i culd some of those

7. dotone

dotone Elite Member

usually my big stickers like that are 2 coats. the first coat of those are these super sticky bumper stickers, and the secong layer ur average usps. The backing is just one big sheet that were used as backings for floor tiles.

size comparison:
    View attachment 221212

the back:
    View attachment 221213

what i did with the other one:
    View attachment 221214

8. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

damn i need to get myself some of those tile backings. Next time we trade can you send me one of those backing :) I saved all of yours cuz their nice and big.

9. dotone

dotone Elite Member

hehe ofcourse ao

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

11. dont tag trees

dont tag trees Senior Member

BUMPPPPPPBUMPBUMPBUMMMPBUMP
    this whole page kicked ass

12. reetbot

reetbot Senior Member

as pointless as your response. the wires were comming out of a robot. bumpy 3d sticker if you will....pointless as oppossed to....useful? Because stickers are always useful.........*sarcasm*.

13. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

those dufus sticks r fresh.... remik u got a nice collection

14. name_one

name_one Senior Member

i love these ones

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

heres some stickers, but then i relized theres hours of these amd a huge stack same toss, just diffrent fills (fuck my shitty scanner never picks up how pink, always looks grey...)

so yea just imagine those ove n over n over n over n over n over n over n over n over.... and then it will be like u looked threw the few inches high stack

[Broken External Image]:http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4960/stickszl8.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5329/sticks2nn4.jpg
    the Ries of the antichrist........

aoa those are hot

16. Slob

Slob Elite Member

looking good man, still wanna send me a pack when i move? i'll send out some freshies for ya, i still got a few plaid ones.

Anyone wanting T-shirts send me your size and desired color so I can put together an order. I have only the 1 shirt design, I am most likly going to do 3 color prints this time around.

Stickers that I am sending out will not go out untill October 1st.
    Pack to go out:

Bien & Spin #2
    Mr.Breakfast #3
    Gasm
    Remik
    Magik

If you sent me stickers and haven't gotten anything back, and are not on this list please pm me and remind me. but i have packs ready for these 6 traders.

Future trades

Lady Sevo
    d3faultu53r
    I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    ---CRoR---
    Jo0key #2
    fannypack uprock i'll send another pack once i get yours, first time i've see customs reject stickers :lol:

I still haven't figured out what packs these stickers are going in, but i just did them last night.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/slobtastik/Untitled-50.jpg
    I will be ordering a batch of tshirt stickers in a month or so, so those will go out in packs with tshirts and sticker packs.

Peace, Slobber

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah im down im still workign on the lay out for my custom vinals i had it all finished but then 666 was created and fucked it all up

18. myl

myl Elite Member

as pointless as your response. the wires were comming out of a robot. bumpy 3d sticker if you will....pointless as oppossed to....useful? Because stickers are always useful.........*sarcasm*. [/b][/quote]
    stupid idea

19. Slob

Slob Elite Member

i think i went throught this once already, but how well does the vinals stick, how big are they and how much $$$, I need to get some prints done, I got lots of digital b/w shit i've done

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i have stuff riding from over a year ago its a tiny bit faded ut remember theres not snow and shit where i live ill PM u a good site