Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Studderin' Problem.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnteUp, Jul 7, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

i have a stutter problem

2. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

anycunt want to explain tae me ... a relative gangsta rap "noob" what the fuck purple drank is ?!?

also ... some of these choons are fuckin gash.

3. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

some codein syrup n sprite/whatever you prefer mixed with some jolly ranchers. that texas oil.

4. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

is it supposed tae get ye fucked up faster or sumin ?!?

nobody just drink whiskey anymore ?

who is the best at this studderin shit ? just so a can hear like the meatiest one.

5. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

codeine is a pain killer, syrup contains codeine. you mix it with sprite or any other drink and use jolly ranchers for flavour. there isnt just one person thats the best at it, DJ's chop and screw the music.

edit: my fuckin god you are english

6. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

listen to dj screw.

and its slows you down if you know what i mean. its what inspired dj screw to make mix this style of music.

stfu silentchoas you're Canadian..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  7. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

my fucking god ur an ignorant fuck.

please please please tell me u didnt read Scotland as ma location n think "yo thats in england" cos i will have to e-slap ye.

im scottish.

an cheers bazer ill check him out. nah ive never felt this slow down, spinning out of control aye but never slowdown haha

8. silentchaos14

9. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

is it even popular in scotland? or anywhere else other than in southern states of the us?
    cuz itd be cool if i made it popular in europe, the uk, asia/the middle east. lol

just how most americans dont know what jumpstyle is...... cuz its mad gay...

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ur a fucking fool

11. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

hahaha nah man. a doubt anyone had heard it tbh unles they hav some connection to america like this forum. todays the first time for me.

jumpstyle hahaha yass. i fucked ma ankle last saturday when a was steamin doin sum jumpstyle foot-raving. funny stuff.

its poor ... but so so so so oooooo fun tae do. its very big in scotland because we have a huuge dance music scene.

ye never no this could be the start of it in scotland cos of u man!

12. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

chenzo... is there any good scottish rappers that produce songs in english? i'm wanna try to mess with some of the on the C&S side if there's any songs i like.

13. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

haha in english ?? as apposed to scottish ?!? haha kiddin on man. aye ther is. u wanna try Loki and Respek Ba ... both glaswegian and actually pretty good.

myspaces:

http://www.myspace.com/djinntruf

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=71285858

pretty lyrical man. u might like em. i listen to em alot. n a met respek ba in the toon a few times. reallyyy sound guy. bought me a sausage roll oota greggs haha

you would be better searchin for loki on limewire. ones on his myspace arent the best. unfriendly world, one way back, battle me are better than those a hink.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  14. silentchaos14

15. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

chenzo u herd of respek ba,

baze u shud chek it to

16. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

sketch mate look at ma post 2/3 up hahahah

ive met him a few times as well as a said. he's quality. freestyles n battles are pretty meaty.

17. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

hes pretty dope. ill see if i come up with somethin worth spreading like aids.

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

him an big stig

19. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

try n get machine by respek ba. a hink it would be easiest to do sumin wi cos its got loads of syllables ahha. a just think its meaty hearin a scottish accent talkin about stuff n places that mean things to me. places that i go to n that.

but defo let me hear what u come up wi.

20. Bazer

Bazer Moderator