Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Style Vs Can Control?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, Apr 30, 2006.

Share This Page

?

Which do you think is more important in a piece?

1. Style

46.7%
  2. Can Control

53.3%
  1. SPEKIOS

SPEKIOS Senior Member

Style is important but I think that style comes with can control ... If you aint got can control then chances are your style is wack !! :ph34r: :ph34r:

2. VaN

VaN Senior Member

so tru. some people's style depends on their can control. for example i'm an artist first i kno how to airbrush draw ect. i can draw a dope piece but i cant paint it as well because i havnt been painting long.style and can control both evolve but can control is most important. i kno some writers that can paint clean but blow in terms of style tho so its sorta double sided.

3. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

im unsure on this one...i know quite a few people that can paint badass but have no style, and vice versa...

4. news

news Elite Member

lol bollox both can be learnt but style is harder and if u can sprey clean lines but ur style is shit as fuk and still looks ugly den can control aint guna get u very far

5. Mi_Vida_Muerta

Mi_Vida_Muerta Member

its all bout style mayn kuz its easier to learn to have can control than it is to have style. id rather see a piece with ill ass style than a wack piece thats really clean

6. Krole

Krole Member

How the hell is can control winning, it is so easy to learn, some toys have can control, style is where its at cause style comes from years of experience, and if you have years of experience then you probably picked up some can control somewhere along the way. And by the way America, Fuck Yeah!

7. aces

aces Elite Member

ya need both of em to do well with graff

8. Strong Arm Robberies SARS

Strong Arm Robberies SARS Member

Can Control... Cant paint .. ya no matter how tight ya sketch was.. ya piece prolly gunna come fuked up.. if u got control of tha can... u can do simple sht.. and it might look tight.. cuz it crisp.

9. REMEK

REMEK Senior Member

i havent got much style but my can controll is alright and my pieces look good.

10. obseen

obseen Elite Member

fisiks piece looked well good from far out bu when we got close up it got a bit yucky
    on that example id vote fisik

11. thief 127

thief 127 Senior Member

i think style is more important. cause if u dont got style wat do u have. and can control is a sign of experience so u would most likely learn it later on in ur career

12. M0St----->.

M0St----->. Member

U can do anything if u have a good can control.Every style that u put on a wall n give a clean look will look great.Dats wut i think

13. Struk

Struk Elite Member

yeh i went with the control too...

14. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

id say both arre just as important

15. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

Both equally amount to alot.

For example:

You do a fly peice in your book, but when you do it on the street it looks like a child threw his chocolate ice cream cone at the wall when his mommy said that the toy store is closed on sunday.

16. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

17. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

what good is can control if u suck style wise

i picked style

but both matter a lot

18. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

i say style... cuz some cats are rocking mad ghetto pieces with stocks and shitty paint and the style still makes it hot

19. DISKO HOP SKOTCH

DISKO HOP SKOTCH Senior Member

can control is easier to get down than a solid style

picked style

20. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

style, can contrl is nothing without style. im sure all you guys have seen those clean pieces done by toys with absolutely no structure, flow etc.