Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

2. Evasion Of Invasion

Evasion Of Invasion Senior Member

my moms threatening to send me to councilling cuz she thinks im suicidal because shes seen cuts and scars on my body . I'm not suicidal but I use cutting to reflect inner pain as a sort of balance where if a person is to c u physically they c a mental version of u to so I display mental scars through physical ones but then again maybe I am just fucked up

3. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

hahaha wen i was 12 i tried to commit suicide, then realized i was being a tard then stopped

4. SAID

SAID Moderator

you guys mannn.
    fuck suicide.
    it took me someone in my family to die for me to realize this..
    (wrote this when he died)

Some shit made me realize that you cant spend your life moaping around and being sad. You gotta go out there and give it all you got. Im starting to learn not to give two fucks about much that doesnt matter. Dont take shit personally, just laugh with them. You have to do what you want, cause we're all gonna end up at the same place and i know when i end up there, i'll know i lived my life to the fullest and have no regrets.

"Realized that life’s a bitch, and shit you gotta be able to stand it
    Smoke weed, shoot hoops.. What ever you find your happiness through."

classified.

5. IkontheHologram

IkontheHologram Member

I dont want to say this to be rude but who in your family died? Anyway, my brother died when I was 14 and I must say this totally changed my whole perspective on life. Sometimes I feel the way you do but other times Im fucking low. It feels good to know people are going through the same struggle. Peace.

6. L3w15"Skylark"

L3w15"Skylark" Member

When i first met my girlfriend i have now three years ago, she was on the edge, shed cut almost every other day, she couldnt take enough perks to get through the day. it took over a year and a half to get her to stop drugs and not cut, WE are battling the problem even presently. You have to keep in mind that this wont stop within the next day, the next week, or even up to the next year. Its tough and not just on the person whos trying to help you fix it, But also on yourself, youve just gotta have the drive/heart to wanna fix this. In my experience, it doesnt start with THINKING life is worth it, youve gotta BELIVE life is worth it, have a EXPERIENCE that makes you belive. It could be anything from talking everyday to someone who cares for you, Holding the person in your arms and just showing you care even when you dont feel there sad or anything but doing cuz you do care. And to the people who are mouling it over in your mind, just remember that youll always have someone to talk to expecially on this thread, i cant speak for the rest of you but i know for a fact that ill listen to anyone if there haveing a problem, and im sure that almost anyone whos had a loss from this in there life would be willing to talk, or even listen and at the least share there experience with you, becuase we all know that the world shouldnt lose anymore young people to this kind of fate.Even if you have to, put a suicide number in all your phones, and have it under a false name or something if you dont wanna feel embarassed or w/e if someone sees it if your worryed. carry around a card in your wallet. if your feeling depressed, write stuff down/make poems/take a sharpie and just scribble to let it out if you have to. and if you ever get a chance, get rid of pretty much anything in your house that youve ever though about harming yourself with, even things you tell yourself you wont use, get rid of it anyway (it just causes the temptation).

Just remember, theres ways around all this,remember that the world is yours so take it, dont let it all go

7. SAID

SAID Moderator

one of my uncles.
    it wasnt so much his death that fucked me up,
    but seeing the people i really care about being hurt and freaking out.
    everyone seemed so clueless, theres no words to describe it.
    you know?
    but i agree, it fucken puts me down sometimes,
    but i just try and think back to his death and my grandfathers death,
    and be like yo, i cant spend time being low,
    do what you love while you can.
    feel me ?

8. Sunk

Sunk Senior Member

i was think bout suicide before i got into graff. shit really turned me around. literarlly saved my life

9. IkontheHologram

IkontheHologram Member

yeah, i know what you mean
    its just hard for people to realize you can die at any moment and the whole saying "live everyday like its your last" is rarely ever applied. its harder to live this way but it should be what life's all about

10. dred

dred Senior Member

a few days ago this kid i knew died. his name was kyle. he didn't really fit in well cause you know, he was homosexual. everybody in the school feared him though because he was the strongest person in the world. he had down syndrome as well and that contributed to the constant bullying he recieved from this person named "cody." R.I.P. kyle, fgt

11. SAID

SAID Moderator

man fuck that cody kid.
    i fucken hate bitches like that.
    you gotta know when to fucken stop.
    rest in peaceee

12. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

I've never considered suicide, but sometimes when I'm feeling down or whatever, I just write down things that are on my mind, and I feel better. Maybe it would help someone else too

13. SAID

SAID Moderator

just take your anger out on the city.
    thats what i do man.
    go out and destroyyy.

14. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

i like this thread...one of the main reasons i write is to never be forgotten...

as just a regular person you die tommrow ...people mourn goto your funeral..and still cry weeks after your death maybe..

years later your forgotten..not totally but people just go on with there lives ..and they only remember you when your brung up....

but as a writer you die tommrow..
    people mourn you death....still feel it weeks later..and your never forgotten because your name is everywhere...your never forgotten...people remember you as there driving to work and they see your name on the rooftop...

when there walking to the store and they see one of your vibrant and colorful stickers
    or see a tag of yours...

but idk...life is life...you die.....and your reincarnated...and re-live the same life over and over again...i.e. DEJA VU ?....brief memories of the same life you've been living over again..

15. SAID

SAID Moderator

you bring up a good point about deja views
    :eek::eek:

16. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

yea me and my friend hav shockingly realistic theories of life...its weird

another one i though of is...

THE VIRGIN MARY?...

yea a angel came down from the sky and put the baby in her

but naa it wasnt no angel
    i think it was a alien that came from the sky and artifically inseminated her....now before you say thats jus crazy...what sounds more beleviable..

woman get artifically inseminated everyday...and u can be artifically inseminated and still be a virgin..

17. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

I like your first theory, but i really don't care about the second one.

18. pdxmith

pdxmith Senior Member

if u dont believe in god how do you think we got here

19. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

20. Detoxication

Detoxication Senior Member

we all started out as little bacteria.. us humans were just the fastest parasites to evolve over the millions of years, therefore taking over..