Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

i wanna die i hate this fucking world and most of the ppl in it i hope i get shot or hit by a car that would be fucking great

2. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Dedo get your ass on MSN, we need to talk

3. Jizzle

Jizzle New Member

gay names

you guys R faggots

4. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

5. GraffitiEast2008

GraffitiEast2008 Senior Member

R.I.P chris macy.. hung himself at 14 man ..the good die young..

6. Fish2

Fish2 Senior Member

Everyone Shut The Fuck Up Already!!!! Im Going Crazy Up In Hurrr!!

7. keenur

keenur Banned

BUMP!

8. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

just one more person that auguries

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

mods....

i'm feeling better, but whatever happens tomorrow will set my mood for a bit. hopefully i can stop by my ex's house for a little cause she's got a kidney infection and has been sick as fuck. which is mostly why we've been talking so much lately. her other friends hurt her feelings the other day cause she was already in a bad mood, and i was the only one who helped her feel better. so she started calling me when she got sick, and we've just been talking a lot the last couple days. i can't stay more than a couple minutes though cause her mom says she "needs her rest", but really her mom just doesn't like me now cause she assumes i'm a huge druggie. i don't care though cause i've never liked her parents.

but whatever, i just hope i can go. it would put me in a really good mood.

10. maybemasai

maybemasai Member

whoever asked what if my friend passes away...well if my life is shitty at the moment ill probly just do myself in. u see were both anarch primitivist we hate everyone were surrrounded by things we hate all the fukin time

11. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

thats a shitty attitude...
    does everyone around you hate you as well?

12. MAST

MAST Elite Member

some people can't help but be like that. some just have cynical minds. i used to hate everyone and everything cause i hung out with a group of kids that i knew actually hated me, and nothing ever went right for me.

i just decided that life was too short to be pissed off all the time, and i learned that i didn't need a bunch of people to be around. that's when i learned that i can cope with being alone. then i got a girlfriend.

and i can't cope with it anymore. i'm halfway back to my cynical state, but i'm being offered a hand, and so far, it's almost within reach. the thing is, it's the same hand that pulled me out last time, then just let go.

i don't care though. it'd be worth the letdown for another chance.

what i'm saying is that i did go to my ex's today and chilled in the hottub with her and another friend. then went inside and we all sat on the couch, and she put a couple inches of room between her and the other kid, and just leaned on me. i started to rub her leg without knowing if she wanted me to or not, and she moved it closer to me. she's been warming up to me a lot lately, and i really do think she's starting to get back into me. i just don't think she wants to though. i think she'd rather move on than stick around and linger on one person. either that or she's scared to go back. scared of all of that shit happening again.

i wish things were a lot easier for both parties. and i wish she'd just sacrifice premonitions of death for another go.

13. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Okay, I've only told one person this (Acereborn) and he didnt take lightly to what i did.

last night, i attempted suicide Twice (Second And Third attempt in the last 2 weeks)

i tried to suffocate myself by tying a bandana very tight around my neck which cut the blood flow and my breathing amazingly. after a couple minutes i passed out for a while (dont remember how long) and i came back around and the bandana was untied amazingly (it was knotted) the sketchy thing is. no one was in the house at the time, i live with one parent and they're never home, this was 2 - 3 am, after that i began hacking into my arm with scissors ive left my arm / wrist in a terrible state, cuts gashes holes, bleeding, most have scabbed over by now, but in the end Acereborn offered me advice and i can call him any time, (Oh yeah i got his Digits =D lol jj) and he and dedo1 made me feel alot better

I didn't tell dedo1 i did this

I guess its just all the shit in my life pushed me hard, so i shoved back and said "I Quit"

at the moment, im feeling fine like nothing happened, because people stuck their head out for me and showed they cared,

acereborn has become one of my best friends, (even though he ditched me to go on the xbox lol)

him and i are planning a kind of "Tour of Usa" Bombing the fuck out of everywhere we stay, and every stop we make =D non-stop bombing

I'd like to say Thanks to Acereborn And Dedo1 =D

i owe you guys my life

14. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

i dun understand this thread....
    and by the way its not suicide if you live

15. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Key word, Attempted

16. maybemasai

maybemasai Member

actually...

i dont think everyone hates me im friends with most of the "popular" kids in school i hate alot of them i hate the way the look down on everyone who looks different from them

17. Siner

Siner Senior Member

So I posted this a few pages back, and since then, I've ended up in the hospital for a short time because I was seriously suicidal and got kicked out and the only thing that made me feel better was drinkin' which just made me more suicidal in the end so any help with this would be appreciated:

I wrote this in Social over the past few days just to get my feeling’s out, it’s very personal, and probaly quite repetitive, but if anyone has any suggestions to help me through all this bullshit, it would be highly appreciated:

What it the point of living when you can only put a negative spin on everything that is going on in your life. Almost every aspect of my life points to death or a want for death. I am constantly feeling different than everyone that surrounds me, I feel inadequate because I can’t find happiness. I’m sure one day my life may get worse and that there will be nothing’ left living’ for and I’ll give up and this will be my ultimate demise. It’s as if life isn’t for me, which is kind of ironic because life is so synonymous with humans that how can it not be for me. It’s almost that the message that I need help will not be noticed until I end my life by my own hand. Then people will see how truly depressed and inadequate I am, and I doubt I will be missed. At this point, I feel so alone in this world. I am constantly lonely, and this just contributes to my depression. I wish I could find someone who could make me feel better about myself, and make me happy and smile, but I don’t feel like I’m worth someone else’s time. I sit around bored, just fantasying about suicide, just thinking about being discovered dead after I end my life. I think about just mutilating my forearm with a knife until I bleed to death, or taking O.D.ing on something. The moments leading up to my death would be the best, I would have to find like the ultimate thing to do before I die, like make love to the most beautiful girl I know which is probaly already not going to happen, so I would probaly just get all fucked up on drugs which would just help me die anyway. I just don’t know how much longer I can continue to live this shame. It’s literally painful to live, my heart aches, I feel weak, dying would be the easiest thing, I’m sure there is plenty of things to look foreword to, but right now I just don’t see much good happening. How long must I wait until I am finally happy? I just want to die so much, like what the fuck should I do, I can’t bear this pain much longer.

(P.S., I am not actually going to kill myself, it’s just I feel really like I want to die)
    [​IMG]

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i hate you

19. Siner

Siner Senior Member

And why might that be, I'm askin' for serious help, not bullshit like your post.

20. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

I know what you mean siner, lots of people have gone through times like that, and you usually just have to stick through it until it gets better. It might sound kinda crazy, but it will get better no matter what. What are you actually pissed about though, girls, bored, etc?

If its something like that, just find a way to change it. Even if you have to go to a different school, city, or country, theres always people willing to help you, and be for you when you need it the most.

It might seem like a good idea to kill yourself now, but it isn't. There's always something to look forward to, even if your post doesnt make it seem like that.

Love bombing?
    Ditch school and bomb for as long as you want..

You just need to find that one thing that you love doing, and keep at it.

Sorry if I'm not much of a help, but if you want to talk on msn/aim pm me.