Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. MiDnightSnitch

MiDnightSnitch Senior Member

you know i aint down with all the drugs and bull shit but i love the art and if i didnt have bombin or graff or any a this shit id be dead son..

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Your signature is fucking stupid.

No suicidal thoughts in a while, just got back into cutting, but I lost my razor somewhere in my room. :(

3. retnemed

retnemed Senior Member

im not suicidal but ive though t it before..i gor major depression dissorder so im on like..prozac hella....

4. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

what you got to be so depressed about?youre white.
    -CARE TAKER/CHRIS ROCK

5. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

Suicide is going in and out of me. Like I think about it one moment, then the next im fine, then it's back to thinking about killing my self again.

6. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

more problems arise, tough road to the knife, half life- half lie.

7. Scino & Spank

Scino & Spank Senior Member

RIP DILLON "SPIN" LEIF ULMER
    (YES i know he bit spin, but i still loved the kid)

8. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

so so true. for a while i was stuck in an ongoing fight with my ex, on top of everything else stressin me out majorly, on top of ongoing depression i've had for a while. she would always point out everything that was wrong with me and all this shit, and i legitimately took most of what she said to heart, so i was really really down for a while, then i finally just said fuck it. stopped listening to her, realized that i am who i am, and if that's not good enough for her or anyone else anymore, then oh well. i'm a whole lot more proud of who i am now than i was before. she always tells me she hates how i am now because i'm so "cocky", but i just say at least i know and like who i am. not a word she or anyone else says gets to me anymore. i've spent my whole life having people tell me i'm not good enough for them and what's wrong with me, and i'm finally just done caring. i've grown a pair of balls and now i actually go out and meet a lot more new people, many of whom actually like me for me, and it feels good. plus, i do have a couple real friends who have stuck by me through everything and have given me some valuable valuable advice.

all of this came out of time spent alone. i just sit and draw, think, stare, listen to music, play music, etc., and i'm able to figure out so much and come to so many conclusions. i wouldn't be able to function without spending a lot of time by myself. it makes me who i am.

this guy i quoted is giving you kids some very good advice, and you should really take it to mind. be proud of who you are. fuck what anyone else thinks of you.

sorry if this all sounded cliche, but it's damn true. i'm doing a LOT better now than i was mere months ago.

it's late though and i've got school in the morning, so goodnight kids.

10. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

even though life can be rough (and trust me, i have been through some fucked up shit in my days) suicide really aint the way to go, or cuttin ur self, or none that bull shit
    u gotta look at the bigger picture, cause life is 2 short and eventaully things will pass
    so keep ya chin up fool's

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
  11. LIQUIDFOOT

LIQUIDFOOT Senior Member

yeah that retarded not everyone is suicidal and the ones that feel that way dont need to perhaps they think its a reasonable solution but it truely aint i bee nthere dun that but like they just need someone they can trust to speak to cause someon who is suicidal is not gonna want to call some helpline they want someone close that they can relate with

12. not_hammer_time

not_hammer_time Banned

i got a paper cut from writing my suicide note.....it's a start

13. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

terrible joke, ass.
    my psych teacher tells us every class that 80% of people have depression at some point in their lives. its not uncommon to have it while you are growing because your hormones are off balance and your body is going through changes. you are taking on responsibilities you never had before, and that is stressful.
    you have to take into memory that life isnt just here and now. when people tell you you should live in the moment they are being dumb as fuck. where is your future if all you think about it now. keep your dreams of family, love, occupation etc. those things will keep you going strong throughout the tough times.
    im done typing for now. i will come back and rant/help a bit more later.

14. chef wontonne

chef wontonne Banned

weed is a natural psychiatrist when it is applied correctly.
    fuck ya eyesight keep ya 3rd eye wide with insight.

figgas who scratch them delfs is straight pussi*****s.

less chorus's more corpse's.
    one.

15. Darkeist

Darkeist Elite Member

Well im not really depressed but more aggravated so im just going to rant here.

My parents have been divorced when i was about 6, neither of my parents had much money. Then my mom got some money from my grandma and moved away and remarried. I had then been moving schools every year since 4th grade. Then as soon as we get settled in my mom divorces my stepdad, and his two daughters who are both awesome. Over the stupidest thing, how loud the house is at times. Because there's 4 kids. And she divorced and then bought a new house and everything within a week. And it kinda hurts to go ask your mom something and shes on eharmony.com on the computer about 3 weeks after.

I should be alot angrier than i am, for her doing something so selfish. She basically does whatever is good for HER and doesnt think for others. MY dad used to tell me she was the most selfish person he had ever met. At first i disagreed, but now, im starting to realize it more and more.

/rant.

16. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Damn that was some helpful info there.

17. dont=play=ketchup

dont=play=ketchup Senior Member

18. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  19. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

I never knew anyone who tryed an didnt succeed at suicide but thats also becasue they all sat infront of the LIRR ronkonkoma line... but thats besides the point suicide is the punks way out ppl do it to end the pain or watever else but the ppl that do it are the same ones who dont realise that theyre throwing away the most precious gift of all
    LIFE
    plz ppl if you thinkin about takin your self out do it the rite way go bomb a wall an do all the mess wit dien wen its your time an theyres no stoppin the inevitable. SUICIDE IS NOT AN ANSWER. thnk you . remember life is the hard part death is easy 4 no one.

20. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

shit if u actually are thinking aout and not just itchin out teenage angst all i can tell u is
    if its so bad save u for a year and get on a plane...even living mexico is better than being dead
    fresh start