Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

hahahaha, i've never heard that from another dude, but multiple times from multiple different girls. And yeah, i know what you mean. There's a girl I haven't gotten over a year and a half later, and I'm constantly trying to figure out what to do to get her back. I know what you mean.

2. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

That must be a pain. A year and a half?? Does she even know you trying?

3. Cesk

Cesk Banned

For me great, idk about you... :]

4. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

O yeah, she knows. She has just gotten the short end of the stick her entire life(raped multiple times, ex's who've killed themselves, a miscarriage) and thinks that I deserve better as she'll just drag me down. As much as i try to convince her it doesn't work.

5. Yusef

Yusef Senior Member

sweet baby jesus

6. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Shit, that's intense. My respect-o-meter for you just bucked up a notch, and on top of that, you just go down on the list of people on these forums who don't just talk shit out of their asses like most of 'em on here do, respect man.

But yeah, I guess that person just has low self-esteem thinking someone like you is better off without them and that they coming into your life will only cause you to sadden or something.

Guess she's just looking out for you?

Edit: Reading that kind of stuff just makes me thankful for not coming across that kind of predicament man, 'cause that's like a pretty messed up situation for both parties...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  7. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

im right with you bilal..i feel like if this girl had a gun to my head and put a bullet through my brain with my last breath of air i would tell her i love her.she herself is having problems and wont let herself belive that when i tell her no matter what i mean it. its like as she loses hope in herself she loses hope in everyone?.

edit: actually i didnt read this whole forum but i just realized im in the exact same situation as baszma with the rape abortion and whanot...except im still with her. but i hear you exactly.. shes starting to think she only brings me down..when shes really all that is keeping me together..i wish she could just understand that. or maybe more accept it.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Everyone just settle the fuck down in here for reals.... It's like 3 days from Canadian Boxing day... Do you know what that means?? BS boxing day sale!!! All the illest euro mags for only $1.95.... If that don't make you wanna hold on, then you probably have actual priorities or you're a closet homosexual...No hate. Just sayin. Pull the dink out yur bum and cop those mags! They go great with anti deppresants!:D

9. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

10. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I'd agree Cesk. :D

Bilal: Thanx, that really does mean a lot, I could say the same about you, you seem truly legit. The diamond in the dirt, you could say.

LittleRocky: I know how you feel man. I could say the exact same about this girl.

11. Cesk

Cesk Banned

You're gay.....? O_O

12. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I'm bi. :D

You?

Edit: and yes, I am prepared to take 9834893458934589489 tons of shit for this revelation considering on what forum I'm posting this info.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  13. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Nah bro, you wont get shit.
    I'm gay btw.

-

Anywho, am I the only person who gets really really really hyper with anti-deps to the point you dont know what to do? LOL

14. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

That would be really exciting if I didn't. I'm about to kill some of the fucks at my high school that give me shit every day, goddamn.....

Do your parents know?

And yeah, i do too. it's not that bad for me, but it's noticable.

15. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Yep, my parents know, I actually made sure they knew.

I mean all the people who give you shit just ignore them, I get homophobe comments all the time dude. I just ignore it.

16. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

That's tight. I wish I could do that. I have to actively make sure that they don't find out, as I enjoy having a house to sleep in.

But only 2 more years of this B.S., then I can have my own house with no haters.

And yeah, that's what I have to do. it's w/e.

17. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWs_GG50Jgw

A little music to enhance the mood for you fellas..:D No hate. Whatever keeps you from offing yurself... But I swear, the cheap graff mags will do the trick too. <3

18. Cesk

Cesk Banned

Dude the Accapella version is shit D:

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I just liked the album cover art on that one and how it flashes periodically like it's gonna do something. LOL

C'mon, you gotta admit, that was great timing...

20. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

i know what you're going through Mr. Switch. I'm scared for my situation everyday, as my parents wouldn't kick me out, they would try to punish me until i changed.

*Cezr1*: agreed, once it was over I was almost a lil disappointed it didn't do anything. Lolz. :p