Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

a big wriiter in portland ("ICER") went to a party a couple days ago. he seemed to be having a good time but for some reason he went home and decided to shoot himself in the head. he wasnt none to be deppresed, and he wasnt under the influence of anything. he just did it. it sucked major balls

2. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Good to hear from you Moze. Keep on keeping on.

3. syrup2

syrup2 Elite Member

For those of you that know that feeling after a failed sucide attempt
    I think they should bottle it and label it therapy

my two cents on the topic

4. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

Yo Wats Happenin To Me I Lost My Gurl And I Can't Stop Thinking Of Her It's Like I Can't Get Her Out Of My Head ..i Loved Her Soo Much Out Of The Gurls I Had Their Was Sumthin About Her I Loved She Broke Up With Me For Some Dumb Reason And Now It's Like I Have Nuthin To Live For Ill Never Find A Nother Gurl Like Her.....fuk This!!!

5. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

the only cure to a broken heart is time
    lol or another girlfriend!!

and heads up moze, you seem to know more about reality than most adults

6. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

Does everyone in the graffiti scene suffer from depression? It sure fucking seems like it. I kinda think this shit is related somehow.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  7. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

i think it has more to do with the average age of writers

8. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Yeah I'm going to have to agree. usually as young as 12 up to the age of 17 and still longer, they suffer from depression and it might have something to do with raging hormones.
    Moze, you write beautifully for your age. And like RFI said "Keep on keeping on."

9. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

They say you fall in love 5 times throughout your entire life, you'll be alright.

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

really well im almost half way then
    this is number 2
    hes moving in next month :)

11. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

well, then you might fall in love with his two dogs and his cat...then you'll never have to fall in love again..

12. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

lol with our 3 children??!!?!?

13. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

damn....
    you should seriously consider writing
    like literary stuff
    and i feel the same way about my friends and shit, which is why im hoping to move to san francisco and get into the graffiti scene out there while going to college

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  14. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Or that...both would work fine

15. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

yea, its because you feel alive and happy for some reason which is definatly what your gonna wanna feel if your depressed

16. AIP

AIP Senior Member

this might be my last day bombing science...i need help fast...anythin will prob help.just shits too hard...oh well thanks for most of the dope pics and funny comments...peace out hope yall live good lives and dont end up like how i think i will

17. pyroguy

pyroguy Member

i dont know where to start...i think alot of reasons we've all fell in love with graffiti is due to our own insecurities. graffiti is a subculture that is outcasted by society(like others im aware of ive live a few) and is much like the people in. if graffiti were to be accepted by other people i dont really think id do it for the simple fact that it wouldnt be gettin back at anything. im not say that i have a personal grudge against any one thing but against myself. i fell in and out out the metal sene and the punk sene but wasnt saticefied because there were always those people that tainted it weren real. to many rich kids found it cool to go to hot topic and throw on a romones shirt with out listening to a second of who they were where i'd really have to diy the whole kit-n-kaboodle. im not saying i have life figured out or anything or the sort hell im only 20, what i am saying is i havent found anything near a pleasing as racking supplies and doing my own thing. depression to me is dwelling far to long on life it self and when your out bombing or whatever you do that passes time is what keeps you going, you dont have time to dwell on thing because your looking over your shoulder away from what ever it is you hate most and that is the real world. graffs an escape like drugs or i dont even know what "normal" people do. everybody has something hiding in the dark i think its just how you deal with it that makes you unique an focusing on that alone has kept me going far longer than i could have imagined. keep pressing on and fuck every one in your way.

18. thesilentvandal

thesilentvandal Banned

wow, what pyro guy just said, touched me, like its so true

19. pyroguy

pyroguy Member

it was hard enough to just submit that geez

20. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

I find that the writers who suffer from depression realize reality and how much it blows so theyre doin what they can t make it better for themselves whether that means doin drugs or just the high from racking or painting because u say to urself

"Lifes fucked up lets see what shit I can get away with doin today that will make me feel truely alive."

thats my opinion don't know if it makes all to much sense tho