Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Blix

Blix Senior Member

2. rage

rage Member

3. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

[/b][/quote]
    yeah deff take the addon shit... makes ur tag look horrible.... also im not digging the S or A or C doesnt look nething like the letter well the S looks like one but its just not uhhhh of an S.... ur P isnt bad... but ur E is dope i like ur E only cuz i have a E in my tag.... SECone... but yeah jus change yer style more lookin like how the E is but thats jus my 2cents.... sorry to go on about this tag but it bugged me for a second lmao...............

no beef involved ither! :lol:

4. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

5. _spetznaz

_spetznaz Senior Member

I dont like your first tag, the "one" at the end of it is messed up, the last e reads as an "o" or a 2" you should clean that up, basically your tags are too complicated, it seems you're trying to make your letters capitalized and small (the R's at least). And the dots you're adding for extra style, dont use dots, use something that fits the style of the rest of your letters cause he dots seem small to me. My favorite out of all of them is the third one, but you still need practice.
    yea thats my opinion...

6. _spetznaz

_spetznaz Senior Member

OH and eatrichpeople, i like the seon tag, i dunno what else you can add, maybe you can take some stuff away, but the soa crew tag needs some work, i think you put less time and effort into developing that tag than the seon tag. the thing that distracted me was the dots going through the "o", i though it was an "e" at first and the circly thingy on the end is original but i dunno how i feel about it, its odd..

7. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

my tags dont go captial to small...other then the ONE part but meh... and yeah i dont no wat to put there other then dots or a arrow or a ! thing.... and i dont get wat u mean my tags r complicated? there simple damn tags....plus the 2 cror ones r oneliners..

im jus givin u my opinion on ur opinion haha

wurd...

8. AlmoSt

AlmoSt Senior Member

Are you the dude from 50 riders cror???

9. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

10. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

u have to take away all the damn add ons makes it look TOYISH! and fix ur R and I space the tag out a bit but keep it jammed a bit to make it look better.... and keep practicing!

11. EatRichPeople

EatRichPeople Senior Member

thanx for the feed spetznaz ...both haven't been developped really, I usually just make something up on the spot. But yeah the Soa tag needs work youre right but I still have the bad habbit of stuffing in to much stuff.

Cror I like the third one most.

12. _spetznaz

_spetznaz Senior Member

I took out all the extra thingies, i admit that was a bit useless and toyish, but i dunno how to spice up the tag, everyone says remove extra stufff but then what seperates a tag from just a name written witha handstyle. What would you do if you were to write serial, maybe it will give me new ideas. [Broken External Image]:http://www.jumph4x.net/spetznaz/3serial#2.jpg

13. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

14. _spetznaz

_spetznaz Senior Member

wow that gets me thinking, but one question, why is "one" added or 1?

15. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

i like adding that to the tag..... gives it a differnt look to it sometimes... but to me it makes the tag look better in a way! or as ppl say ur the 1st serial but ur probly not but meh!

16. _spetznaz

_spetznaz Senior Member

oh sweet, ok now I know what the 1 is for, and at least in my town or state even i think im the first serial. well ok im gonna keep workin on my tag an handstyles an whatnot. Il post later again with a updated tag hopefully.

17. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

I'll post the hoodies tommor morning...

18. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

the hoodies???? wat u talkin bout willis? lol

19. Hurs

Hurs Senior Member

are you actully gonna be cror for the rest of your tagging carrier

20. Ziontific

Ziontific Member

My Work (please look)
    I just started literally two days ago, ive been emceeing for about four or five months, and im working now to get turntables, i love everythign about hip hop and met a Tagger from my school ( he graduated already) named tom A.K.A. Nasty wreck six. his work is sick and hes a king in Greensboro NC. I have always been interested in Graffiti and am trying to start, so any help on any topics of Graffiti is much appreciated. i Am starting with black marker and wanna learn handstyle etc... any tips on starting would be great.