Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

what the fuck, sierra nevada is delicious!

2. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Blackto- You seem to have a nice cap, but you're definitely not using it to its potential. No flow to either of those hands and the circle is just awful. Keep at it. There is some decent parts of those hands, but overall, just poorly executed.
    Ibu- I love your hands, but I'm having trouble with this one. It might just be the flick of it. Don't know how to crit it, though.
    V3da- there just seems to be very little form in your letters. I'm guessing it says Arzo, but it looks like A32O. Work.On.Structure.

I'm trying to learn some of my hands backwards. First attempt

ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_battle043.jpg

3. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

those are nice nouv....

and it was my first time having a pale ale.... its an acquired taste! haha

4. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

i like the top the most nouv

5. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

6. krutch

krutch Member

First post, first drawing in like 12 years, first attempt at anything like this. Wasnt feeling the white outline or the backround, but it is there so whatever. Just a quick 2 minute thing, red sharpie and a Pilot G-2 07. LMK what you guys think.

View attachment 578372

7. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

8. krutch

krutch Member

No thickening, there was just enough overlap between the letters to make it appear that way. did a quick draw with the red, then followed it one more time to make sure the color was even, followed with the black outline on the edge, then shadow.

What would you consider it to be? one guy on here said it looked more like a tag.

9. krutch

krutch Member

I know my opinion doesnt mean shit, but I like these. I think if you could match the W and I from the first with the S and the E from the 2nd, it'd be gold.

10. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

nose your picture is bigger finally.. dope R in that tag

11. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Sorry krutch, but wise's aren,t that good. you need to work on basic letters more, and don't do your i like that

12. krutch

krutch Member

No problem Sbal. I figured I would just comment on that specific image he posted :cool:

13. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Nose, you really shouldn't be focusing on one-liners right now. Get your letters down clean, first.

14. V3da

V3da Member

15. HORSEthefan

HORSEthefan Member

Safe, id lose the big circle and the little halo on top, sometimes simpler is better y'know?

Arzo, try keeping all the letters the same size, and less slanted. start slanting the letters after youve gotten comfortable with the straight ones.

just some quick stuff, let me know what you think. been writing about a month. sorry about cellphone quality.

[Broken External Image]:http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8095/picture0006o.jpg

16. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

How do I develop basic letters though? Is my tag just supposed to look like WISE at first?

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

18. dubbed

dubbed Senior Member

ya man regular print letters. its like how are you how are gunna do a backflip if you dont know how to jump. when learning anything in life, you gotta start basic and boring i hate to say it but its true

19. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

20. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member