Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Down!

Down! Member

aight, thanks.

2. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

yea i get where your comming from to just thought id put my two cents in lol

3. Phigure

Phigure Member

4. KNS13

KNS13 Senior Member

go wayyy simpler my friend

5. Phigure

Phigure Member

How could I simplify it? I don't know what it simpler than that, other than maybe the E could be simplified?

6. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

Don't do that with the G. You know what I mean. That left bar on the H is ridiculously small. A big curve on the R there doesn't work if it's not at the end of the name. Basically youre trying too hard. Do this: PHIGURE. And consider a shorter name.

7. MakeItTakeIt

MakeItTakeIt Senior Member

Word son, keyboard letters till you get familiar with your shit then add your own taste to it... slowly.

Phigure is a dope name but Gyse is right its a bit long especially for a toy

8. Phigure

Phigure Member

EDIT: I submitted that picture before I read your post. I'll start working on keyboard letters. =] Should I continue with Phigure, trash it, or work on other stuff along side with Phigure?

I re-did Phigure, and also added Phalse (I royally fucked up the L) and Phound, but those last two seem rather generic. As for length, it has been an issue for me. I enjoy Phigure though, but I know that better tag > preferred name. I've wanted to use Phade, cause my initials are PH and it ties in with my actual name well, but I know he is a big name so I'm not going to do that.

[Broken External Image]:http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2919/tagiv.jpg

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  9. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

youre trying to make something above your own skill level, when youre starting out just do simple letters and tweak them then keep making changes and develop a style, it takes time.

anyways i thought id post this to get some crits
    [Broken External Image]:http://a.imageshack.us/img225/710/scan0001fq.jpg

10. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

11. ViniVidiVici

12. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

You pick your name. It's fine to work with a few until you get your shit down. It will probably help. Otherwise, follow task2's advice.

Task2- Not a bad start, good and simple. That swirl off the K is a bit excessive, and the K is a little far from the S. You're on the right track, practice.

VVV guy- I can only read 2 of those, Emit and Enzo. Google Emit graff. The Enzo tag is maybe your best one. Make the O bigger, stop doing arrows and trying to have style, and just do keyboard letters for a while.

13. ViniVidiVici

Yeah I know, like I said I was just trying new words, Emit and enzo and exo are not my tags.

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

15. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

thanks, i appreciate it

edit: nevermind now I know what you meant

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  16. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

17. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i dont like that arrow off the H but the tag is legit

18. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

lol was a level 5 cap :)
    on mtn tar black

19. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Didnt realise that someone who died used Waste, ive just been writing WIL recently anyway.

20. Phigure

Phigure Member

So I tried a simpler version of Phigure and came up with this. I'm pretty sure the P is too complicated,and the spacing could be a lot better, but other than that is this a good direction?

I wrote a little bit on a page of mostly simples (2nd picture), are any of them a good direction to head towards regarding simplicity and letter structure? I kind of splurged a couple of times a wrote what I wanted, not regarding practice or simplicity or anything, so ignore those. Haha.

The third picture is one I found on my computer a long time ago. It says "Axem". What do you think? Aside from the silly E and the tail of the E being part of the M. :rolleyes:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8731/phigure.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3109/img2904x.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8715/072109193900.jpg