Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. RADAWG

RADAWG Senior Member

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

your EA could be mistaken as OA with a over extended line in the A. space it out just a tad.

3. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

What leaks said. try leaning the E back a little, or see how some capital E's look. An underline or something would finish it off, looking good though man.

4. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

***** can't even get hated on in here.

5. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

6. Heklr

Heklr Banned

Final 'E' in the 3rd picture is decent. Lose the extra whip that leads to the arrow.

Other than that, I think you're reckless. There's a place for graffiti, and I don't think a nice wooden bench is the place. Graffiti on walls is expected but tax paying adults are going to get ticked when they try and hop a log. If your hands were amazingly perfect, then OK, let it ride. But you pretty much suck.

You willing to go to jail for your shitty ass hands, kid?

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

8. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

9. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Ibu, your letters aren't aligned. The HA look like they're standing straight up and the other two are leaning. And the letters just don't have much consistency as far as I can tell. The A and R especially. I've seen 100x doper from you.

Phat- Looks pretty dope off first glance. Kind of a standard graffiti style done in illustrator. Those wedges are fun to play with. The arrow off of the first A is a little ridiculous. I'd lose the star altogether after the L. I can't tell if I'd like it better with or without the slits out of the letters. But that Q is pretty nasty. I used to rock a similar one. Might just be my stylistic choice, but I'd stand that V straight up. Make it look strong like that H! Not bad though. One of my favorite color combos too.

DKODE- Your style is a lot different than mine. I don't know if I'd give the best crits. The O looks a little cramped and not as clean as the other letters in a lot of your hands. And I'd just chill out with the add-ons, personally.

Oh, and FV sucks.

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

thanks nouv
    suppose the a and the arrow weren't connected and the arrow started at the 2 slits on. would that make it not ridiculous?

and I need to put something between the vandal and the hq to separate the 2 words, and just a space isn't cuttin it. why should I lose the star? it looks like it's the center of that semi circle over the letters. and what do u think would look good in its place? a dash for example?

11. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I personally think the dead space would be fine, but ultimately of course, it's up to you. As the arrow is concerned, I'd just have an underline with the arrowhead (that is, if you decide to keep the arrow. I shy away from them in many cases)

12. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

of course I can cuccui, actually that was how I made this illustrator file, I traced along to a marker tag I did on a paper

14. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Ok, battle me?

The word's: Stump

15. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

how do wanna go at it peice, throw,tag... paint, marker,mop? if it's outside and not on paper ,hottest spot takes it!!!

16. fyskl

fyskl Senior Member

it looks like u need to go a little slower judging by streaks u have in some parts...but i like the middle red one the best..also like how the flow of the top of the R and S on the bottom red tag go

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Is that a Dalo?

18. HeklrToo

HeklrToo Senior Member

He ain't gonna' paint battle you dude...

There's a select few cats on here that paint regularly. The percentage of those willing to waste paint on a battle piece are even fewer.

19. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Hahahahaha.

Ask to be banned from websites, then appear there again 3 days later more.

Also, Pretend to be other people defending yourself on the internet more.

20. ReSeM

ReSeM Senior Member

lol are you retarded? Apparently he said he wanted a TAG battle since he did kinda post it in the TAG thread after you insulted his TAG.
    fucking toys...