Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

^ I know. I blow at tags. But I'm starting to actually start them. I haven't put in ANY time towards them. But I'm starting to. I just flat out blow cock at them. I just wanted to get down a simple ass tag. As for the S has the extension on the top, I wasn't even suppose to do that but when I started it I did it as that's how my S is in my actual hand writing. Been doing that for years so it's a bad habit I have to break. That T on the end, no clue how to work it... I just need a whole hell of a lot of practice. But in the streets I am getting eaten alive because of my tag. Lesson fucking learned. "Get a fucking tag down".

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Syn: I like the S, W, and T. but for real the K and E need a lot of work. You're making improvement keep it up. Just make sure you keep the marker at the same angle all the time.

3. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Just ignore the throwie. Crit it. I tried to do as Ribcage said and started using that T. Not sure if it's good though.

1322597777344.jpg

Added another flick of it.

1322618291335.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  4. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

Crits please. Tried to make it simple.

sique3.jpg

The halo thats on a few of em is supposed to be part of the i. Tell me if I should cut that.

5. gim

gim Senior Member

@hapa i like the idea of the 2nd one on the top with the halo on top of the I, try making an i like that with the dot but instead use a smaller halo?
    @syn that k could use some work, i like the idea of the little tail flowing on the S, but the T just looks weird imo but its acceptable

6. Lado

Lado Senior Member

Took the pictures with my brother's iPod, and they came out sideways. Sorry :/

lest hand2.jpg
    lest hand1.jpg
    lest hand3.jpg

7. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

Changed my name... sique seemed too generic

kaesr.jpg

8. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

Oh looking for crits on the name first in general handstyle if its ok

9. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Hapa I like that name better personally. But That A - E connection's gotta go. And the Extension on the top of the S needs to go because the other letters don't have any extensions or anything. I think with that name you might have to either be lowercase A and E or Capital. I don't thing you can mix them like Ae or aE. But you might be able to pull it off.

10. Svc

Svc Senior Member

hapa, likin it, but as said, drop the connected letters Picture0026.JPG

11. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Svc - Nice shit, I don't know if I agree on the S in the far right one. It connects and looks like a 8 if you are in the street with a mop and you connect it like that. It will look like an 8. What marker you using, looks dope.

12. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Syn: I'm liking the way that works. The K still needs work, but everything else is good IMO.
    Hapa: I'm liking the new name. I suggest using the lower case E from the sique and a lower case A. Which you might be able to use connections with and might vibe a bit better. You're coming a long nicely. Personally I think you should stick with this name for a bit. It's got promise. I like how the K and are keep some balance.

13. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

Sloppy, but you get the point. Working on that K.

1322771163524.jpg

14. PETER

PETER Elite Member

that works better if you ask me. I just skribbled this up, didn't keep your W/T connection. Hope you like it. skewt.jpg

15. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

^ Thanks bro, I might not keep the W - T connection. Honestly using it was just more of a speed thing. I don't pick up the marker from the Leg on my K to the end of my T. It just flowed naturally and quickly. But Just looking about, not connecting it and letting my T flow over top a bit does seem to work better.

16. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I like the w/t connection especially with that flowing tail, but whatever feels and looks right for you. You're developing a nice had pretty quick.

17. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

try the skewr bro that t looks like an i ... it just has more shit goin on than your other letters. Thats how I can tell your trying to work on it, but sometimes doing it simple w/o extra effort comes out the best.

18. gim

gim Senior Member

^this
    simple over everything nothing like a nice clean tag

19. Hapa

Hapa Senior Member

@peter, syn, svc thanks a ton and Peter that was what I was kinda going for with the K and the R I'll uploa some pics of some new things with your guys crits in mind. Only on my iPhone right now

20. ERAYS

ERAYS Member

Photo 257.jpg

came up with this one today