Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

2. DontEvenCareAnymore

DontEvenCareAnymore Senior Member

Yes I agree Turban Mahn, yet we were all there at one point. (Read everything I say to you in a india accent)

3. krate631.abq

krate631.abq Senior Member

Hey not so sure if I'm likin' the way I write my handstyle anymore, any crits on it? handstyle with mop.jpg

4. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Snapshot_20130215.JPG
    Snapshot_20130215_4.JPG
    ^Done as fast as i could move my hand with a sharpie.. seems fine to me. sloppy but visible.

5. Weep :(

Weep :( Member

Haha guess I just suck. Ive been using old spiral notebooks, do u think I should practice on thicker paper? Btw I've been trying for awhile to get Weep to look good but the double e's just always throw it off. Anyone wanna give it a go and maybe help me get some ideas so I can figure out a way that looks nice?

6. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

yo homie, you can give someone whos hella fresh some shitty markers and the crappiest paper possible; he will still burn the fucking shit out of that paper.
    It's all in your fingertips my brotha, dont let that premium supply garbage get you in the wrong headspace. TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME, then you will be fresh

7. Weep :(

Thanks man, helps alot. I switched names too and that made a huge difference. So far I've been practicing about 3 hours a day, so ill get there soon enough.

8. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

He's exactly right. You just need to write it a couple thousand times. Start simple dont try and get any pizzaz in there, Pizzaz is a naturally occuring thing. Paper and markers pens whatever doesnt matter at this point. So many young cats / toys get enamoured with the pretty colors and shiny bottles of "premium graff supplies" when you need to know the roots and why your doing it. Most writers that start dont write for more than a couple years if that.

Literally fill an entire notebook with your tag as many times as you can fit it on a page. front to back, then do it again. Even writing the samething over and over again you will see improvement from that first page to the last. Too many toys post every single thing they do and they expect to get crits and then their next one will be amazing. shit dont work like that.

But on your name double letters like that are hard to make look flossy, if you really wanna stick with it then go for it but itll be a challenge for some time.

Do this till your notebook has no more pages.
    Snapshot_20130216.JPG

I would change it to WEAP or WEIP or some variation or a new name altogether if i were you.

9. Weep :(

My nickname when i hungout with a bunch of old friends used to be slink. Im thinking about goin with that. Ill throw up a pic later tonight so u can kinda see what direction im going with it. Thanks Herbn, preciate it

10. Weep :(

Pics as promised. I Def think slink will workout much better for me. Checkin out my new Molotow Burner...Things gonna be sick when I finally start destroying shit! Let me know which tags your favorite. Peace!

Attached Files:

11. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

my favorite are the crossed out ones.

but seriously, i see "SUNK"...

12. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

13. Weep :(

Changing name to Shend. It means to destroy or disgrace something. How perfect :)

14. Weep :(

Or Solus cuz it looks so damn smooth and stands for alone. Which ive always been solo dolo. Some Irish Fuck does street art with that name tho. He does stencils and stuff tho, doesn't actually write his name. I don't think that matters much tho. I dig Solus alot tho. Flows real nice..

15. Weep :(

Damn I said tho alot. Ha im drunk, don't mind me

16. DontEvenCareAnymore

DontEvenCareAnymore Senior Member

Save yourself the humiliation and stop talking to yourself. I'm gonna try to upload those Exchanges that are due, they're ass tho.

17. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

weep, you're an emo kid, aren't you?

18. Weep :(

Well I was hoping to get some opinions and see which one you guys thought sounded best considering they're pretty unusual words. No, im not fuckin emo. And im not a kid either lol

19. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Weep, emo or not dont connect the L and I like that. Like a piece tags should start simple too.

Semper / DontEven.. - Im down for an exchange what do you two write. I write Phazer, you can pm or whatever

20. Weep :(

Thanks Herb for not being a dick. It looked good at the time but i def see the error now. Im working on this new word and it looks a lot better. Just curious how old u guys are? i kinda feel outta place lol