Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

2. -SoL-

-SoL- Senior Member

Randomly tried Old English

Kinda cool might try more stuff like this
    Fucked up the bottom E hard nib twisted on accident

IMG_0386.jpg

3. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

@sol you should do calligraffiti

4. -SoL-

-SoL- Senior Member

Trying out some longer tags
    IMG_0391.jpg IMG_0392.jpg

5. 2Grad

2Grad New Member

New to the forums, here are some of the tags I've used. Critiques please. Will post outside works later. WP_20140415_002.jpg

6. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

@2Grad - Simple it down. Keyboard letters my friend. Once you have the simple down then try and add extensions. Try and practice making your tag as simple as possible and youll progress from there.

7. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

8. QUEEZ

QUEEZ Senior Member

Simple bor crits? 20140419_232056.jpg

9. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

I like that your letters kinda look the same but you should deff connect your lines and also even though your letters do kinda look alike i think theres more ways to make them coherent and flowy.

10. QUEEZ

QUEEZ Senior Member

Word I get what your saying

11. 6trainloserr

6trainloserr Member

first attempt at a tag, imma beginner i know. but tell me what u think! says QUITA photo.jpg

12. Thanatos

Thanatos Member

tag1.jpg tag2.jpg
    open to crits first time working with the montana acrilic markers

13. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

@Quita - Try going even more simple, Dont try and put any style into your tags at all. Get good at simple letters and then try putting some flare in. However, I think you got something there with the middle I. The way you can use the dot as a Halo too is pretty cool and will make for an even place for a Halo.
    @Heis??? or Thanatos - Are you wanting to do Graffiti or Art? If your trying for Graffiti then start over. Get a pencil or a pen and Write it over and over WAY smaller than that, and way more simple than that.

14. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

15. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

@Bracker - Whats a Bracker? Pretty cool looking though.

16. Guns

Guns Member

Ur210 - Did u write Zeke? If you did, then you chosed a new one?

17. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Yeah I used to, but I'm fixing to move somewhere else soon, so I figured that I'd write something new.

It doesn't really mean anything, but I got the idea from the play Hedda Gabler. "Brack" is one of the main characters, a judge or some shit, that plays Hedda into killing herself. I just wanted a name that began with a b and ended with a k. Had a few ideas like "Black" "Brock" "Brick"... but ended with this.

I'll write brak or brac for throws, but I prefer longer tags.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  18. Soundgraff

Soundgraff Member

yo, so my little brother's trying to start learning handstyles, he wont listen to me, so he wanted me to post up some of his stuff and get you guys to give some crits.
    Again THIS IS NOT ME, ITS MY YOUNGER BROTHER, help him out, he's really putting effort into this so give him a hand Photo on 2014-04-23 at 4.47 PM.jpg

19. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

@Soundgraff - Letters should Not be changing case, Spacing is an issue here, Letter structure is weak, Letters dont Flow well with each other, It seems like he didnt try to keep the letters on the same plain either. The way to fix all these problems.....One pick an easier name, Two try sketching simpler letters (Keyboard Letters), Three once youve got an easier name and your super simple keyboard letters, Practice like theres no tomorrow. O and stick to tagging in a book dont try and paint just yet. Sorry for being blunt.

20. 6trainloserr

6trainloserr Member

@Taro_AAK thanks for the feedback, i was wondering what u meant by simple letters tho, like basic handwriting or ...?