Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Siro_

Siro_ Senior Member

Thanks man. And yeah I get where you're coming from. Recently been experimenting with a Z instead of an S in my name and it kinda throws people off, made the hook of the Z the I lol. That pink one is pretty much my standard tag. Also Im kind of a style over legability kind of person cause especially where I live theres a lot of Voltron influenced stuff with the sharp evil style.

2. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

@Siro - i think its your spacing.

3. nosmoking

nosmoking Member

Man is my hand really that bad? I thought some looked you know half decent. Nothin spectactular but at least easy on the eyes. I mean look at the one I'm posting below, it's simple as hell but at least the letters flow and there's some style there right? Or am I having delusions of grandeur?

as24.postimg.org_utr3gj4it_image.jpg

yeah anyway as i said it's simple as hell but it still works in my eyes. hitting the books would be good to start working on getting some more techy shit flowing imo

but yeah let us know what you think man

4. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

I can see the voltron influence on Siro. Moving here actually is the reason I started working so hard on my hands. There's some dope styles here and they last longer than fills

image.jpg

5. lurkermuch

lurkermuch Member

Reks why you writin over that guys throw???

6. REKS7

REKS7 Member

@lurker useless beef.. I didnt realize how much of a toy that makes me look like

7. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

I understand but then you should just straight up cross him none of that toy shit. N destroy your area show him whos in charge.

8. REKS7

REKS7 Member

@jak24 yeah man I guess now i know what to do next time i see his tag

9. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

Next time you want to cross a throwie just use a fat cap and do a handstyle over it
    My boy did that one time, pissed the shit out of the other kid

10. REKS7

REKS7 Member

thats jokes im gonna try that with an astro

some hands i did real quick

20150313_173233.jpg
    20150313_172952.jpg

20150313_171142.jpg

20150313_172146.jpg
    i tried a lower case
    20150313_170619.jpg
    and finished off my paint with this
    Screenshot_2015-03-13-16-15-59.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  11. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

It'll drive him nuts,

12. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

13. lurkermuch

lurkermuch Member

Reks fuck that throw you crossed looked hot too, you stuff is toy bro show some respect. No need to get involved in useless beef especially since you just starting out! Just keep to yourself man and respect others work.

Any rate that last pic on papers half decent man. Not feelin much else tho keep at the books

14. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

Looks like ur trying to hard reks. Stop wasting paint cuz ur tags n throws are wack. Just do simple shit ur trying to add style to ur letters and ur not ready for that. Learn simpler shit first

15. REKS7

REKS7 Member

@loon yeah i guess youre right man its just broing as fuck writing my name over nd over in plain simple letters

16. Siro_

Siro_ Senior Member

Digital BombingScience handstyle done on a drawing tab.

Bombingscience4.png

17. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

Go watch some handselecta videos on YouTube motivate yourself to get those hands up. Or even cop the flip the script book it's a good read on the history of different handstyles. Also have alphabets to help you out I got
    A copy a while ago and just learning where a lot of people's hands came to be helps

18. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

This is basically the book here. Half is alphabets with a interview from the writer talking about how they developed it and where the influence came from other half is the history of the specific city and where the styles originated from.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

19. Siro_

Siro_ Senior Member

Oh thats sick Loon I wanted to get one of those myself.
    Also Loon your hands are dope, It's cool that you practice your handstyles mostly like I do, especially where we're at where stuff gets buffed so quick

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  20. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

It's worth it I like reading in general and the history is really dope. And thanks b my hands still aren't where I want them but getting there. I like that evil style u got like I said before reminds me of the voltron *****s grom n bolr n shit. I wanna try it but can't wrap my head around it. Speaking of them tho I copped this train off grom a while back shits fakin dope.

image.jpg