Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. KÄNCEPT

KÄNCEPT Member

Attempt 3 of multiple.
    On the tag, my idea was to have a distorted upper, straight lower.

Attached Files:

2. KÄNCEPT

KÄNCEPT Member

Attempt 4 of multiple.
    Curved offshoots.

Attached Files:

3. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

IMG_20151213_203922.jpg IMG_20151205_103342.jpg IMG_20151205_093702.jpg IMG_20151125_183459.jpg
    Been doing this shit for longer than I'd like to admit to only be as good as I am. Crits, please.

4. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

@eats... ur hands are solid man! these are more my taste than ur piecing

also kan stop uploading every scribble u scratch. if u cant learn to listen whats being said why ask...

also dont write in school books.

5. Sir_Bad_A_Lot

Sir_Bad_A_Lot Member

6. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

Thanks, kick. I've been working on piecing only very recently, so I haven't come into my own there yet. I've always been okay with my tags, not that I don't want them to be better, lol.

7. Sir_Bad_A_Lot

Sir_Bad_A_Lot Member

ai67.tinypic.com_301nd5i.jpg

ai67.tinypic.com_148nmfn.jpg
    Some more,tell me what you think

8. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

What can I really say, Burky? You're on the right track and obviously have the concept down. Your B and R are coming out clean af, but when you try to get funky on the U, Y, and K it goes a little haywire. Keep consistent height and width until you get that shit lookin hot. Then fuck with variation in size. Ditch the extension on the Y and fuck with an arrow. Devote whole pages to just arrows. Fat arrows skinny ones twisted ones. Work on an entire alphabet where the only point is to stay original as possible. If you think you've seen it scrap it. Then over and over until you hit it clean. Then morph them more.

Really everyone here is on the right track, it just might seem shitty because it ain't poppin clean right now. Just keep fucking with it.

9. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

your first burky is probably your best there.. second what eats said.

otherwise shit looks like a j instead of U Y looks like a 4... RK might be tough back to back. and a y is hard to end on. but dont change ur name if u get upset guarentte any name will have its issues. work til u get it. conquer those letters

edit: yoh that bs hand at the bottom has more flow than anything u did. proof what simple can doo

also that buro looks swag jacked to infinity

10. Sir_Bad_A_Lot

Sir_Bad_A_Lot Member

Thanks guys,been writting for few months now,I dont like to brag but I think I've leveled up :D
    Btw that Y is fucked up even when i try to do a piece cuz its at the end and I always fuck it up,,but it will get better i guess

11. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

it will homie. youll find it and then ppl will see it and be like dam i guess its possible. ( i got shit for an M being my last letr)

and no doubt level up evolve and grow. it happens when you take small steps and master err thang before it.

its like skating.. you try to 360 flip before you can do simple shit and it can take u six months.
    try to learn ollies, kickflips, heels, shovs then 360 flips and in total it can take u 3 months. and its alot less frustrating

and what happnd to toyburky ;) lol

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  12. Sir_Bad_A_Lot

Sir_Bad_A_Lot Member

Meh...I didnt really have motivation for writting and i got my leg broken and just was depressed cuz i could not walk for like 2 months...But shit is getting better for now i hope stays this way,I mean life and all..:D

13. krayen

krayen Member

Quick update, just been writing tags more trying to get some flow down, hmu with crits
    14504804543751533039773.jpg

14. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

Im sure youve heard the term keyboard letters by now. So im asking you what u think could be better about it.

15. -ceseone-

-ceseone- New Member

Snapchat-1564691160824571802_1.jpg I haven't been out in a while so I'm kind of rusty... Crits?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  16. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

oi, Cese, you from Philly? That could be way cleaner...

Cray, listen to Kickr there.
    Trying to clean this style up. Also, the bottom flourish of my T and E only look good with a chisel tip, so I'm trying to give them enough structure to stand on their own. Still fucking with it. Crits? For real. IMG_20151218_202430.jpg

17. -ceseone-

-ceseone- New Member

@eatsoe Nah I'm not from Philly I'm from Chicago... But I think the quotations were a bit much... No? And cese is my old name, I write Acena now..

18. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

The 4 quotes is a philly thing. I like the handy tho nice and tight. Eats I can't see the attachment but I like the last couple hands u posted. Digging the style.

Kray that long whispy style isn't working for u bro

19. -ceseone-

-ceseone- New Member

Thanks Loonai and eatsoe that ground one was dope af bro...

20. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

good stuff everbudyy

love that style eatso those are tight