Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

I may switch to "congo" thoughts? I am not from the Congo i just like the name lol

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. xXSTASOXx

xXSTASOXx Senior Member

write your all your letters then pick which ones you like then rearange them into something.

3. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

I am going with Congo, i may get another account with the username Congo, so if you see that its most likely me.

congo estok, bozar, chunk, choga or cesto, i will need to make up my mind but for some reason i realy dig "congo".

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  4. xXSTASOXx

xXSTASOXx Senior Member

(Omek), im going to get rid of the halo, it keeps looking like an i.
    20170614_172403.jpg Snapchat-50349014.jpg
    20170614_180412.jpg Snapchat-811382159.jpg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  5. quickiehand

quickiehand Senior Member

Nice Ks but last blue is only clear K

6. TanZ

TanZ Senior Member

I was messing around on a walk one night and decided to write a stupidly simple name for no reason. I guess just to do it the first time and get over that initial kid fear of "doing something bad". Thankfully, despite my hesitant toy hands, it doesn't look like absolute garbage...okay, yeah, it kinda does. WTF was that I even? And letter consistency? Christ. Never using "smile" again. I hope I didn't majorly insult anyone. Wasn't really thinking much at the time, but I figure if I'm going to get into this, then I'm going to make mistakes, and I'm going to have to learn from those mistakes quickly. There's not really any room for being a constant idiot.

20170612_230418.jpg

I apologize for crap, toaster-quality, btw. Usually I'm better with my phone, but I guess I was still to nervous to focus it properly.

7. quickiehand

Its useless to upload such photos dude, hard to give crits when you cant see anything.

And thats a throwie attempt not tag?

8. TanZ

TanZ Senior Member

Yeah, sorry about that. Might try to take a better picture, or might try to forget it ever happened and move on.
    I wasn't sure which it counted as because it was about an inch and a half tall.

9. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

who wants handstyles?
    state your name

10. BAITS

BAITS Moderator

acres

im curious

11. xXSTASOXx

xXSTASOXx Senior Member

Clone
    Omek

12. Lament

Lament New Member

IMG_5445.jpg Improvements I can make? IMG_5369.JPG

13. xXSTASOXx

xXSTASOXx Senior Member

14. xXSTASOXx

xXSTASOXx Senior Member

15. quickiehand

Sroke

16. TanZ

TanZ Senior Member

Well, I switched to lowercase and things have definitely been doing better after filling up a few pages of just writing over and over. Got these two little ones up around town.
    20170621_224310.jpg

20170621_230716.jpg

On the one, I couldn't see that the box was two different pieces of metal, so it hella fucked up my A. Pleh, at least I don't feel like vomiting knowing that I wrote these.

Attached Files:

17. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

I feel like vomiting looking at those. Just kidding, but kick it down a notch and keep it simple with no style just like your pieces. An experienced writer would rather look at simple letters than poor attempts at stylized ones with no structure.

18. nZane

nZane Senior Member

Tanz, tbh those tags are utterly shit. Keep practicing 10000 times as i said, then get approved here, and then get on the streets. Those tags you putting there are the reason for bad rep and feneral hate against graff.

19. weallgotFoes

weallgotFoes Member

20. TanZ

TanZ Senior Member

@PUTS: yeah, I guess it looks more "composed" to me than it does to others. If that's the case, my problem is worse than I thought. I'm not sure how exactly you mean to simplify, so I'm getting the vibe that I need to rethink my entire alphabet.
    @nZane: All right, then about 10k it'll be. What exactly should I be looking for to make sure I'm not enforcing bad habits? (Also, I feel bad now, considering there are a couple more scattered looking like that. Ah, well, the university in town loves to buffer beyond their campus, so at worst I can hope they take the money they extort from students to get rid of those. Even if not, I can live with having made mistakes. Not like I plan on keeping this four-letter name forever.)
    @Foes: the O looks like you went over the same line and didn't keep it even. With what I think you're trying to do, you should probably watch out for that so that it all looks like one cohesive line.