Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Gizmo

Gizmo Senior Member

got ot admit the tag in ure sig is pretty pish

2. SEROKID

SEROKID Senior Member

3. Casual 123

Casual 123 Member

4. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

sero, i like.

caual. it deffinatly a good start, but first i would take away theoes curl things, going to be a pain to write on the street anyways. also try and move it closer together. but i think it looks pretty nice sofar. keep it going.

5. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

casual, just keep on practising on it man, ur tags gonna change styles and stuff wen u practise alot...work on ur letters cuz i find ur ''ca'' looks like a ''g'' but keep it up man
    peace

6. Escape

Escape Senior Member

i think you're trying too hard to make it look like graffiti. Just write the letters the way you normally would. Then under that, write the same letter but different ways, dont bother trying to connect them, just see how many styles you can come up with, then choose a few of your favourites for each letter, and see if you can put them together to make it flow.

Tags aren't judged on how readable or unreadable they are, and besides it's better to make your tag clear so people can understand what it says.

But anyways, I used the method i described above, i find now that people that don't do graff have the hardest time trying to udnerstand what my simplest tag says, while writers see it and think of it as pretty simple straight forward and well done.

Less is more.

7. wfl

wfl Senior Member

trying a knew name cause sumone had my old one and i dont think anyone writes rezin. constructize critisism please.

8. wfl

wfl Senior Member

9. {BraT}

{BraT} Member

Dude, I know like 2 people who write rezin. :ph34r:

10. wfl

wfl Senior Member

are u serious o well where they from

11. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

any feedback on my tag still needs work though
    ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y139_lookinaround_Picture006.jpg

12. wfl

wfl Senior Member

does anyone write episode

13. Casual 123

Casual 123 Member

werd, thanks for the advice my handys getting better i guess,check this out im sure its been done before but i took sum sheets of "sticker" printing paper and cut along along the tags with a box cutter, they look dope slapped on a solid coler surface such as a dumpster or whatever,gotta be hella careful peeling them tho.[Broken External Image]:http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/casual123/sfsgfdsgdsg.jpg

14. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

I dont really like the sticker,the name,the extentions or anything about it.
    But that's me.

15. Casual 123

Casual 123 Member

16. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

i like the idea sticker wise but i don't like the curly things on your tag and if you colored the white backround a different color it would make your tag stand out more

17. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

18. Minnerapolis

Minnerapolis Senior Member

its a lil too spread out, bring the letters closer together, but not too close.. I like that E tho.

19. fight

fight Member

20. Escape

Escape Senior Member

It looks good from far, but it's far from good. Also i think that should go in the blackbook thread.

Keep working at it tho. Umm try doing block letters. Keep it simple work on other things later.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1271/block1uz.png