Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Cheers dude.

2. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

sorry, but this 'battle' is pretty lalme.

oh and to get up on the roof i pressed Y-Y XA Ltrigger BB Black white XX Y
    it was kinda hard but i got it after a few tries

3. myl

myl Elite Member

hey nerdx sorry about not replyin to your PM i been too busy, ill hop on it after class

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Although I'm envious of some of your spots (with the exception of the store window- that seemed a bit excessive damage, but that's just me..) I would really encourage you to continue to work on, and clean up your handstyle. It's a bit loosey goosey and not really pleasant to look at, but I guess people look to achieve different things in this game. If you're all about just getting up, than you're doing a hell of a job, but I personally don't think you're adding much of an asthetic to your community. I don't have much room to talk tho, my last batch of tags were a bit sloppy, but I wasn't used to krink mops and I was hitting really low key areas (electrical boxes, bus stops, etc..) I always wanted to hit a billboard :wub: but if I did, I'd want it to look REALLY good. Ya know?

I dunno, I guess my old age and sense of graff ethics are a bit limiting. I don't get up much anymore, but when I do, I usually try to make it a quality hit. You got heart tho. ;)

5. aces

aces Elite Member

6. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

7. Gin

Gin Member

ai95.photobucket.com_albums_l160_Ginkop_gintag.jpg
    crits and comments?

8. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

9. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

ur shit sucks, u cant even read it. now go back to ur fucken playstation controller and stick 2 marc ecko

10. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

11. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

u have never seen 1 of my throws and ur biting so many writers and ur handstyle looks like shit, now if u want to keep talkin shit then pm me, if not then stfu

12. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Although this shit is hilarious and I liked the little handstyle exchange there :lol: , don't rat up the thread with talk.

This however brings up a good point. You CAN shit talk as much as you want in tag thread, AS LONG AS IT'S IN HANDTYLE... I never thought of that. Fantastic.. :wub:

14. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

holy shit bro for real? That's so sick i thought Marc Ecko invented graffiti. :rolleyes:

15. Blix

Blix Senior Member

atleast try to keep it consistent

although it is really lame

16. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

17. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

Although I'm envious of some of your spots (with the exception of the store window- that seemed a bit excessive damage, but that's just me..) I would really encourage you to continue to work on, and clean up your handstyle. It's a bit loosey goosey and not really pleasant to look at, but I guess people look to achieve different things in this game. If you're all about just getting up, than you're doing a hell of a job, but I personally don't think you're adding much of an asthetic to your community. I don't have much room to talk tho, my last batch of tags were a bit sloppy, but I wasn't used to krink mops and I was hitting really low key areas (electrical boxes, bus stops, etc..) I always wanted to hit a billboard :wub: but if I did, I'd want it to look REALLY good. Ya know?

I dunno, I guess my old age and sense of graff ethics are a bit limiting. I don't get up much anymore, but when I do, I usually try to make it a quality hit. You got heart tho. ;) [/b][/quote]
    thanks for the comments cezr, its good knowing what other people think. espeically others that got dope ass handies.
    well as for it looking loose your damn right it does. i know my handstyles arent the greatest, but they are what get me up along wtih bombs. the store is like abandonded, i know its got all that crap in it, but its got wheatepaste on it like everytother day so its not big deal. basically ive been out painting more then i have been sketching, but since i got a few classes this semester its giveing me some time to get some sketches down, and I realize that I think i went the wrong way about the whole progression thing and kinda skiped the tagging faze when i got fed up cause my shit was wack, so i just used it anways.
    but im really working on getting osmething that looks good. but has some style.

and i was wondering if you had any comments on this tag and style, its not me but a local writer
    KOS just wondering if anyone likes this style, cuase i personally do but i know some peopole that hate it.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6770/img2516ir0.jpg

18. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

19. Venom.

Venom. Senior Member

looks sick to me

20. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

btw nerdx im not feelin that other guys handystle, but i like the one u did on the roof, the MISER part looks good, yes and it does look kinda 'loose' but i dont like tha others as much

can i get some crits on this? my tag is still loking alright? i did it in paint and marker and what do u think of my alphabet for the handstyle battle?

View attachment 222382